Kirklees Music

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by Rob, Mar 27, 2004.

1. Rob

Rob Member

Does anybody know if it's actually still running?? I ordered some music from their website at the beginning of the week, and nothings arrived yet and I haven't heard anything back from them! Probably just worrying to much but need this music quite soon! Has anyone else had the same problem? Cheers for any help
  2. NAS

NAS Member

As far as I know they are still running... Give them a call to see how long the music will take :)

Hope all is well mate!
  3. Rob

Rob Member

I phoned them on Thursday afternoon - no answer!

Cheers for the help mate - see you soon!
  4. HBB

HBB Active Member

Well I ordered 3 items from Grimethorpe on the 1st of January

Nothing's arrived yet. I'm really fuming.
  5. Aidan

Aidan Active Member are pants
  6. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member arent that bad- I ordered from them and the item came through eventually... maybe I was just lucky ;-)

But errr, yea, Kirklees Music is defo running, seeing as Salford have the Kirklees Composition Competition every year still...
    In light of this I'll assume they're still in business ;-)
  7. HBB

HBB Active Member

Here, Here!
  8. Lotta

Lotta Member

I ordered some music from them and they kept me well informed when it would arrive.... it came in approx. 2 weeks! I have no grumbles with them.

Try and e mail them.... they seemed to respond quicker
  9. Lotta

Lotta Member

Sorry.... I was on about Kirklees Music. Forgot to say! Doh! :D
  10. Seedhouse

Seedhouse Active Member

Their online service hasn't been too good in my opinion, it's much better to ring them as you can obviously talk to them direct. Never seem to be able to get hold of them though.....! :?
  11. tewkeshorn

tewkeshorn Account Suspended

If you're after music in a hurry, I've just noticed Band Supplies have a Next-day delivery option on thier website now.

OK it's a couple of quid extra but at least I know 'Skelter' will be here by Tuesday ready to bring out at rehearsal :p
  12. Band Supplies and World Of Brass/SP and S, have unbeatable customer service I reckon.