Kings Lynn Town Band

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by Helen D, Apr 16, 2012.

1. Helen D

Helen D New Member

We are currently looking to fill some empty seats especially Cornets. Bb Bass and Tuned Percussion.

Based in West Norfolk we are a friendly 4th Section band and rehearse on Wednesday evening 7.45pm to 9.30pm. (PE30 5QT).

Contact either myself via tMP or Philip Mole (01553) 828253 or bandmaster@kingslynntownband.co.uk or check out our website www.kingslynntownband.co.uk
    Look forward to seeing you soon .........

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    @kingslynntownband.co.uk
    PE30 5QT
    Section
    Kings Lynn Town Band
    Cornets
  3. Helen D

Helen D New Member

We are also in the market for a sop player - so if you're out there and want to go on give us a try!

4. Good luck with your search Helen. You know where I am if you need any help.

~If any one is looking for a welcomimg band then give King's Lynn a look.

5. Helen D

Helen D New Member

Thanks Karen :D

6. Helen D

Helen D New Member

Where are all you guys??? We are still looking to fill those seats - we have a sensible programme of summer concerts and events and promise you a warm welcome - Go on, give us a call!!!! :hi

7. Just Phil

Just Phil New Member

I'm here for you Helen !!!

8. Helen D

Helen D New Member

That's good to hear Phil!! See you soon (probably!)

9. Helen D

Helen D New Member

10. Helen D

Helen D New Member

11. Helen D

Helen D New Member

We are still in the market for Front Row Cornets, Bb Bass and Tuned Percussion/Timps and are now also seeking to recruit a PRINCIPAL EUPHONIUM.
    That said any player would be welcome to join our ranks. We rehearse once a week on a Wednesday between 7.45pm and 9.30pm in our very own band room at Guanock Terrace in Kings Lynn (PE30 5QT).

Please contact Philip Mole (01553) 828253 or email bandmaster@kingslynntownband.co.uk

We would love to see you soon.

www.kingslynntownband.co.uk

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    @kingslynntownband.co.uk
    PE30 5QT
    Section
    Kings Lynn Town Band
    Cornets