Kind thoughts please

Discussion in 'Obituaries - Unregistered visitors can post here' started by bigmamabadger, Oct 5, 2008.

1. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

Your thoughts would be appreciated for cornet player John McHugh of Barnton and Preston Brook who collapsed with high blood pressure this week. He's in hospital undergoing tests right now, and hopefully they'll find out what's wrong with him soon.
    BMB
    xx

2. Brian Kelly

Brian Kelly Active Member

The terrible thing about having high blood pressure is that, short of having your blood pressure taken, there are no symptoms and you feel fine, until something like this happens.

Hope that John gets well soon.

3. AmandaD

AmandaD Member

Hope he's soon feeling better and back with the band

Regards

Amanda.x.

4. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Hi BMB - please send John our very best regards and wish him a healthy recovery.

5. NeilW

NeilW Member

I agree - its pretty much a symptom-free problem until something like this happens.

I am very grateful that the National Blood Service found that my BP was high when they took it routinely back in July. Its another good reason to visit them and well worth the cost of some of your red stuff. I'll be back to visiting them every month (platelet donation) when I've got the medication I was prescribed stable.

As others have, I wish John all the best for a speedy recovery.

Neil