Killamarsh Silver Band - Summer Charity Dinner Dance

Discussion in 'The Auditorium - Concert Details' started by tubafran, Aug 22, 2007.

1. tubafran

tubafran Active Member

On Friday 31st August 2007, Killamarsh Silver Band are holding a Summer Charity Dinner Dance at the Sitwell Arms in Renishaw (2 miles off the M1 junction 30 towards Sheffield). It is a 4 course meal, black-tie event with dancing till late. Tickets are available at £20 including a charitable donation.

We currently have 70 guests but can accommodate plenty more so if you fancy a posh night out send me a pm and I'll get you a ticket.

This year the band's adopted charity is the locally based Ashgate Hospice and we hope to raise in excess of £1000 for them by the end of the year.

As part of the event we are also holding an auction of donated items and I've a few items that I'm prepared to accept pre-bids for as follows:

A Meinl 14" Classic Medium Crash Cymbal (retail £48 ) donated by Drum Stop of Chesterfield.

A bottle of House of Commons Whiskey signed by Gordon Brown (before he became PM)

Donated by Polysteel Band
    Polysteel CD - Wonders Of The World
    The Flowers Band - CD - Stroud Brass Band Festival - Celebrating 40 years of Brass Band Music

If you want to send me bids on any of these items or even a maximum price you would want to bid I will make the bid on your behalf.

If you can't get along but would like to support us in anyway - band CDs, cash donation please pm me too.

Thanks for your support.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2007