Killamarsh Silver Band - Summer Charity Dinner Dance

Discussion in 'The Auditorium - Concert Details' started by tubafran, Aug 22, 2007.

1. tubafran

tubafran Active Member

On Friday 31st August 2007, Killamarsh Silver Band are holding a Summer Charity Dinner Dance at the Sitwell Arms in Renishaw (2 miles off the M1 junction 30 towards Sheffield). It is a 4 course meal, black-tie event with dancing till late. Tickets are available at £20 including a charitable donation.

We currently have 70 guests but can accommodate plenty more so if you fancy a posh night out send me a pm and I'll get you a ticket.

This year the band's adopted charity is the locally based Ashgate Hospice and we hope to raise in excess of £1000 for them by the end of the year.

As part of the event we are also holding an auction of donated items and I've a few items that I'm prepared to accept pre-bids for as follows:

A Meinl 14" Classic Medium Crash Cymbal (retail £48 ) donated by Drum Stop of Chesterfield.

A bottle of House of Commons Whiskey signed by Gordon Brown (before he became PM)

Donated by Polysteel Band
    Polysteel CD - Wonders Of The World
    The Flowers Band - CD - Stroud Brass Band Festival - Celebrating 40 years of Brass Band Music

If you want to send me bids on any of these items or even a maximum price you would want to bid I will make the bid on your behalf.

If you can't get along but would like to support us in anyway - band CDs, cash donation please pm me too.

Thanks for your support.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2007
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice