Kill the Charvas/Scallies

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Andy_Euph, Apr 28, 2004.

1. Andy_Euph

Andy_Euph Active Member

After waking up this morning I found that some little sod had lobbed a stone through my bedroom window. :evil:

As antisocial behaviour seems to be getting greater and greater here's my plan... get all charvas/scallies whatever you want to call them, put them against the wall and shoot the little b*ggers :!:

Harsh but fair!

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    sod
    behaviour
    b*ggers
    Scallies
    Charvas
  3. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

il get the gun..
    you slept through a stone going through your window though?? must have been a good night!

4. Andy_Euph

Andy_Euph Active Member

Well was actually trying to recover from the night before that :D

5. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

Disgraceful...
    You should see the amount the cars that get smashed up in Salford :?
    I saw a load of kids running off with equipment they stole from a van last week! :shock: shocking

6. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

that reminds me... i should really clean the egg off my window... and I live in a nice area! (apparently)

7. six pints

six pints Active Member

wow, people who know what charvas are! would u believe everyone in durham calls them pikeys? whats that all about!

8. Nuke

Nuke Active Member

Isnt there a law in this country that says you can't shoot people. Although it could be a new thing to do if you were bored, buy a small rifle and take pot shots at them out of the new hole in your window.

9. Andy_Euph

Andy_Euph Active Member

Yeah but its only against the law if you get caught :twisted:

So make sure to cover your tracks

10. six pints

six pints Active Member

im sure there's sum law about being allowed to kill welsh people with a 20ft pole i read it on the internet once

11. Euph-Bari

Euph-Bari Active Member

As ,much as i hate them, i aint a viotent person but, i'll definatley help you out with this :twisted: 8)

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    sod
    behaviour
    b*ggers
    Scallies
    Charvas
  13. The Cornet King

The Cornet King Active Member

argh :x , a group of 'em just rode past on their ridiculously small BMX bikes...couldnt quite get to my shot gun in time...damn it!

Next time! :D

14. neiltwist

neiltwist Active Member

ahhh, the mighty 'wood. should have realised that that mean collingwood!

there is a local bylaw that says you can shoot welshmen from the walls of chester at midday one day a year with an arrow (from a bow) or something, or you can shoot frenchmen in the grounds of canterbury cathedral sometimes.

15. shedophone

shedophone Member

You're also allowed to shoot Scottish people within the city walls of York with a bow and arrow, but i think its only on a Sunday...

16. Well Worth It

Well Worth It Active Member

I'm pretty sure it was "inside the walls of Chester after midnight with a longbow". Kind of like Cluedo.

Scallies are different to Pikeys though.
    Scallies/Charvas are nuisance-causing urchins. With nothing more entertaining to fill their freetime with other than Criminal Damage and Petty Theft.

Pikeys are something completely different.
    Ususally found on a campsite/playing field/Maine Road, you're average pikey is hard as nails with bravery bordering on stupidness.
    I HATE ....ing pikeys.
    We had one come into our Goods Yard the other day with a van.
    Wearing a flourescent jacket, he proceeded to load two generators from the stores on to the back of said van and speed off before anyone saw clear to stop him.
    I say we clamp down on both groups.

3 words.

Lock and Load
    :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

17. rutty

rutty Active Member

Neds - also ne'erdowells :x

18. six pints

six pints Active Member

how did u know that? i mean i know we're famous...

19. geordiecolin

geordiecolin Active Member

Mr Twist attended Durham Uni for a while. Was founding President of Durham Uni Brass Band I believe.

I love Charvas. They provide endless entertainment. Perhaps I'm just immune having been to Pruda Community High School. Andy and 6 pints will know what I mean.....

You see, Charvas are fundamentally harmless so therefore can be laughed at openly. I mean anybody who has a pechant for flourescent scrunchies, tracky bottoms tucked into socks whilst wearing rockports or thinks that Berghaus jackets must be pulled in really really tight at the waist, is surely just funny.... Ahhh, that immortal phrase... "How, lend us ten pence like how!"

Charvas... give em all medals! (big golden dolls on chains to go around the neck maybe??? wait a minute...!) They bring a smile to my face!!

20. Andy_Euph

Andy_Euph Active Member

Yes Colin charavas can be amusing espcially when they threaten to knack you... while running away from you :lol:

However they seem to be growing in numbers which no doubt will be a good thing for sale of sovereign rings but the little gets are very very annoying!!

21. six pints

six pints Active Member

Here man Col like how!
    I fink a knaa aa lot more charvas then yeee like, cos aa used to be a muckle charv mesell when aa went ter skool in ash, wif me white lightning doon at the riverside! I aint a poshie from peth like all me ova kevi maras! reet?
    Altho still, charvas are annoying especially the ones on the new skate park at blyth sports centre, cos they're the from about 6 in the morn till 5 the next morn. Whats that all about?? GET A LIFE!!!

22. horn1

horn1 Member

Sounds just like half the kids at my school! We call them scallies or scrotes. Pikey's are more traveller types I belive!