Kidlington Concert Brass Edinburgh Tour Wed 29th May - Sun 2nd June 2013

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by MoominDave, Apr 13, 2013.

1. MoominDave

MoominDave Well-Known Member

Kidlington Concert Brass Edinburgh Tour Wed 29th May - Sun 2nd June 2013

KCB will be travelling to and from Edinburgh on the above dates for a jolly little trip, and still need the following players:
    Tutti Cornet x2, 2nd Euph, 2nd Trombone, Eb Bass x1, Perc (Kit)

£150 per head gets you coach travel from Kidlington plus 4 nights accommodation in a Travelodge in Central Edinburgh (walking distance from sights). Partners, families, hangers-on, welcome on the same basis - non-adult children half-price, small ones free. The coach will be travelling up and down the M6, so could make motorway service station pick-ups en route.

Arranged concerts are:
    Thu 30th May, joint with Dalkeith & Monktonhall Band (probably in St Mary's, Dalkeith)
    Fri 31st May, Glenkinchie Distillery, Pencaitland (with free tour)
    Sat 1st June, Edinburgh Castle (with free entry)

If you're interested in filling any of those holes, please let me know - message me here, email me on, or ring me on 07969 000746.
  2. GordonH

GordonH Member

I work in the city centre so if you need a tour guide let me know!
  3. MoominDave

MoominDave Well-Known Member

Thanks for the offer Gordon. I will let the touring party know that the facility exists ;-)

Trombone and bass holes now filled. Still looking for front row cornets, 2nd euph and percussion. We also have hangers-on positions vacant for the same cost if anyone fancies a non-playing holiday...