Keep your eyes open for some exciting news....

Discussion in 'Bandroom News - User Submitted' started by TheMusicMan, May 16, 2003.

1. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

oh oh oh oh oh
    hope its worth the wait

2. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

... me too!!!! :)

BTW Craig - I edited your post re: Donating Blood as requested... :)

3. HBB

HBB Active Member

Just Graphic Prizes! :p :p :cry: .... dang ..... I thought I'd be rich!!! ... guess I'll have to wait for my parents to win the lottery! :D

I'm definately waiting .................................................. I've waited so long my life can wait! :D:D:D:D:D [what life I hear you ask!]

I hope that it's good ..... or we've been pullikng out our hair for nothing!!

Later Days!

Ben ;)

4. TheMusicMan

Only Graphic Prizes for this previous competition Ben :wink: :wink:

5. HBB

HBB Active Member

Sorry John,

My blonde streaks must be showing ..... what do you mean?????

Ben

:D

<confused>

6. TheMusicMan

... now that would be telling wouldn't it :?:

7. HBB

HBB Active Member

Yes It would ..... dish the dirt!!! Please! :D

Ben

<anxious>

8. Roger Thorne

Roger Thorne Active Member

Hi All . . .

Well what can we say... the "6 Months Live" Awards proved phenomenally successful and I think it was enjoyed by everyone who either took part or just fancied watching the whole series of events unfold. Some fantastic threads were posted, we had great fun and we are very grateful to everyone who took part in this event. Congratulations to the winners eh... just goes to show what fantastic camaraderie there is here on theMouthPiece.com - a BIG thankyou to you all... give yourselves a clap... :) (btw... the Award Prizes are on their way... watch out for the update)

OK... here's the latest news. Following the success of the "6 Months Live" Awards - we have decided to launch a regular competition to be held each month - commencing on June 1st 2003. The questions will be posted at the beginning of each month and you will have all of that month in which to take part and complete the test. All the results, prizes and winners will be posted during the first week or so of the following month. We will also keep a history of past winners... maybe this could be you...!!

We have managed to secure a few modest prizes for the winner(s) but we're always after more if you're feeling generous and would like to donate a prize :wink:

So, make sure you have done your research and keep a keen eye out on June 1st for the 1st "tMP Monthly Competition" :lol:

We hope you enjoy this new feature . . .

9. beard_4b

beard_4b Member

10. Cantonian

Cantonian Active Member

Nearly October 1st

11. Roger Thorne

Roger Thorne Active Member

and . . . . . .

:wink:

12. Cantonian

Cantonian Active Member

- Beard_4b

:wink:

13. beard_4b

beard_4b Member

yes, its me 8)

14. Cantonian

Cantonian Active Member

WHERE?

15. Bariman

Bariman Member

What?

or rather more importantly Why?

16. HBB

HBB Active Member

Because they're utter nutcases!

17. Cantonian

Cantonian Active Member

It's the Welsh air. We're just misunderstood!