Keep your eyes open for some exciting news....

Discussion in 'Bandroom News - User Submitted' started by TheMusicMan, May 16, 2003.

1. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Hi All

Just to get your ears pricked up in anticipation.... :shock:

As some of you might be aware, we had a Moderators meeting last weekend where Rach, Neal & I guested at Wem Bands Annual Spring Concert. Unfortunately Ian couldn't make it - but believe me that doesn't mean he's not been busy helping out in what we have planned for you all. A great time was had by all I must admit.... especially at the awards ceremony after the concert - I'm sure Salliann (Roger's wife) will remember that occasion all too well :wink: :wink:

Anyway... on the Sunday afternoon we had our Moderators meeting and I am really looking forward to telling you all about some exciting developments that are about to happen here on theMouthPiece.com. No more info at this time I'm afraid as we're still putting the final touches to our plans... but please do keep an eye out during this weekend for a series of announcements from either myself or one of your Mods... :lol:

I'm sure you'll be pleased to read about what we've got planned....

Catch ya later.... :wink: :wink:

2. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH sounds intreegin :p

3. dyl

dyl Active Member

Hmmmmmmmmm! Now I'm curious!

[​IMG]

4. groovy

groovy Active Member

:D Interesting...

5. IckleSop

IckleSop Active Member

go on tell us .................................................PLEASE!!!

6. sparkling_quavers

sparkling_quavers Active Member

all in good time 8)

7. Kari Anson

Kari Anson Member

Don't you just hate it when people do that - it's like saying 'I've got a secret but I'm not going to tell you'. :x It just makes people want to know even more! Clever trick Mr MusicMan!
    :lol:

I'm going to have to wait a whole week to find out what it's all about too as we depart for Zante later today!

8. super_sop

looks like im gona have to wait even longer, mypc is busted :evil: and i can only view this at work, and the boss dont like that...............................AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :hammer

9. super_sop

HA HA cancell that just got home from work and its workin yea can get me tmp fix :p

10. :D Ahhhh.........

Come on...............

Please, please, please, please, please, please, pleeeeeeeease tell us.......

:bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce

I'm tho exthited I feel like bounthing, he he he heee.............

:bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce

(A Tigger phrase incase you were wondering!)

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    news
    eyes
    worth
    wait
    exciting news
  12. BoozyBTrom

BoozyBTrom Member

I cant stand the antisipation spill the beans please.

13. super_sop

well its half past midday.............................and we still dont know.
    PLEASE put us out of out misery :cry:

14. HBB

HBB Active Member

Please tell us poor mortals, and because we're not mods don't leave us in the lurch! :p:p

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PUT US OUT OF OUR MISERY AND LET US GET ON WITH OUR LIVES! :D:D:D:D:D

I'm sick of composing and want some gossip! :p .... please!!

Ben ;)

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :dunno :dunno :dunno :dunno :dunno :dunno :dunno :dunno :dunno :dunno :hammer

15. satchmo shaz

satchmo shaz Active Member

you seem to have everyone's attention john :wink: wonder how many users/ hits we will get today 8)

16. HBB

HBB Active Member

He's got us eating out of the palms of his hands .... just they way it SHOULD NOT be! :D

A very dizzy and sick ben

:?

17. IckleSop

IckleSop Active Member

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

The Wonderful art of cut and paste

18. super_sop

the woderfull cheat of Quote!!!! :twisted:
    come on mr musicman please tell

19. blondie

blondie Member

Oh, come on John!!!!

We had all got you down as a nice person. Will you put us out of our collective misery.

My suspenders are killing me!!!! :shock:

Blondie

20. HBB

HBB Active Member

YEA ... JOHN!!!

I bet you're loving this .... seeing the torture on our faces! :D

A very anxious Ben

:(

21. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

OK... OK.... sorry for keeping you in suspense.... just a few minor touches to our "6 Months Live" graphics award prizes to go and I'll let you all know what we've got up our sleaves... :lol:

Hope you're not all diappointed now ... :? It will be sometime later this evening.... pop back later & all will be revealed... :lol:

22. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    news
    eyes
    worth
    wait
    exciting news