Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Darth_Tuba, Dec 15, 2003.

Which kebab you want, innit?

1. Donner

2. Chicken

3. Lamb

4. A mix of two of the above

5. A mix of three of the above! (Yes, I just can't get enough sweaty kebab meat!)

6. I have no idea, when I have one I am usually in the state where I cannot see, nor remember and the o

7. Eurgh.... no way!

1. Darth_Tuba

Darth_Tuba Active Member

Just out of some kind of weird boredom-interest combination, I'd be interested to know peoples choice of kebab, if indeed they have one at all. You may also go into detail if you are so inclined (i.e. which sauces you prefer). I'm personally a fan of a Lamb Tikka kebab with mango chutney.
  2. Lauradoll

Lauradoll Active Member

Chicken Tikka with loadsa salad and mango chutney. mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
  3. rutty

rutty Active Member

Chicken usually, with loads of onions and garlic sauce. Wanna smell my breath? ;)

I once tried a Donner Kebab while sober. Not recommended at all, it was foul! I've also sampled a Donner Kebab Pizza - we've got a classy Pizzeria round our way. Also somewhat on the foul side :(
  4. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

For takeaway, it has to be donner kebab, with extra chilli sauce, but if I were eating out, it would be shish kebab, with rice and salad :wink:
  5. twigglet

twigglet Member

It has to be chicken with BBQ sauce- ditch the salad, I want as much meat as possible!!!

Donner meat is dirty and wrong...
  6. dyl

dyl Active Member

Chicken kebab with extra hot chilli sauce every time! With chips of course! ;) And definitely no salad!
  7. geordiecolin

geordiecolin Active Member

Me mam's always told me not to eat kebabs ever. and to be fair they are food poisoning in a pitta bread! i have to be very very drunk to buy a kebab. anyway, when you live near possibly the greatest chip shop ever, where you can get homemade Chicken Curry and Chips (with huge chunks of real chicken and absolutely fantastic chips) for £1.50 at 3am, who needs dead goat??

Hurrah for the Broomhill Friery!!!
  8. andyp

andyp Active Member

Chicken, with very spicy sauce, and none of that salad malarkey.
    (If I wanted it landscaping I'd get Ground Force in......... :) )
    There was (is?) a cracking place in Broughton (nr Salford) that did them just how I like it, they were so hot I could drive home to Leyland and it'd still be warm when I got there......mmmmmmmmmmm.......
  9. Straightmute

Straightmute Active Member

I think you've missed the point...

Lamb for me, with lots of garlic sauce. But not when sober.

10. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

never had a kebab sober, so donner with chili sauce and salad (to make it healthy!) every time!
  11. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

I've always wondered whether the ex Liverpool defender Phil Babb's middle name was 'Donachie'..... :roll:
  12. geordiecolin

geordiecolin Active Member

well i believe he was with scumderland at the same time as a certain Bernt Haas, it could be extremely possible......
  13. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

Donner Kebab for me... 8)
  14. leisa

leisa Active Member

nooooooo kebabs wrong!!!!!!! chips and cheese mmmmmm
  15. manx_yessir

manx_yessir Member

I think you mean Chips, Cheese & GRAVY!! :lol: An Isle of Man delicacy! I asked for one in Leeds once and they looked at me like I was some freaky alien! :oops: :shock: :roll:
  16. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

oh dear Twigglet, i cant believe you got away with saying somthing like that!!!
    Anyway, i l9ke a mixture of everything with only a little salad, and a great big bag of chjips to go with it.

mmmmm loverly
  17. manx_yessir

manx_yessir Member

oh dear Twigglet, i cant believe you got away with saying somthing like that!!!
    Anyway, i l9ke a mixture of everything with only a little salad, and a great big bag of chjips to go with it.

mmmmm loverly[/quote]

Don't you like a little sausage poking out of yours as well mate!!?? :lol: :wink:
  18. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

19. twigglet

twigglet Member

Like what?!! I didn't say anything rude, just your deviant mind mr foskett!!

Ooo and when you eat kebab you also have to lick the excess sauce of the wrapper....classy!
  20. Big Fella

Big Fella Member

The One & Only Chicken Tikka On Garlic Nan...
    affectionately called the Baby's Arm, on Double Nan..