Kebabs - Food of Satan?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Andy_Euph, Dec 5, 2004.

?

Kebabs - Good or Bad?

1. Good - food of the gods when you've had a skinful

19 vote(s)
    79.2%
  2. bad - I'd rather eat my own spleen thanks very much

5 vote(s)
    20.8%
  1. Andy_Euph

Andy_Euph Active Member

After having a dodgy one on monday night and subsiquently missing uni on tuesday because I was throwing it all back up, are kebabs the work of the devil?

I am never gonna have a kebab ever again after seeing the state of my bin at about 5am tuesday morning!

2. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

don't be a pansy! Kebabs are the only way it is possible to follow more than 6 pints of beer. Without the kebab, you should not eat any meals the following days due to the dangers of being carried away by hamsters.

In other words, just cover up the dodgy bits with chilli sauce!

3. six pints

six pints Active Member

kebabs (pronounced keebabs) are the food of gods. I was in germany with my swimming club at easter, and they did the nicest kebabs, our germans took us there just before the big gala- my coach killed me when he found out cos im team captain and meant to be highly responsible! it was really nice tho!

Andy- go to indians opposite weherspoons up the street- does a lush indian kebab- had one on staurday!

Lynchie- its all about the garlic sauce!! its also easier for reheating the next day for brekkie as just adding a dollop of mayonnaise makes it as good as new!

4. Andy_Euph

Andy_Euph Active Member

Ok, sorrentos is nice does the nicest garlic mayo ever!

Mind this was from an absolute dive round the corner from the student village. Keebabs are just totally rank in manchester/salford aint found a good one yet AND they are all stingy, one scoopful...if your lucky!

5. six pints

six pints Active Member

thats the best thing about ash- a nice keebab!

(billys is ace too and on the walk home for me)

6. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

If you head down toward rusholme, just on the corner opposite the Jaguar showroom place there's a little place that does lovely kebabs!

Anyway, Garlic Mayo? What is wrong with you northern nutters? If it's not chilli sauce, it's not a kebab!

7. Andy_Euph

Andy_Euph Active Member

Lynchie you must be the hardest man ever, never ever heard a southerner call northerners "pansys" and "nutters"

But no I hate chili, tastes rank... and this garlic mayo is the best thing ever, its the way forward i'm telling you

8. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

Ooops... well, I'm not really a southerner... I'm foreign, and quite drunk... anyway, it's not like a mean it in an offensive way... just in a "You just need to abuse your stomach lining till it likes it" sort of way...

9. Andy_Euph

Andy_Euph Active Member

LOL divvent worry mate, i am soft when it comes to kebabs chili is too hot for me. After the other night though the only way i'll be persuaded into a kebab is back home where i know the only uses fresh road kill and cooks it properly, so you don't get a bit of food poisoning!

WORD!:metal:

10. six pints

six pints Active Member

you're foriegn? where u from, ur english is better then me!

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    Food
    Satan
    one
    kebabs
    uni
  12. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

Well i'd like to say I'm from some exotic country and I learned english from the back of cornflake packets, but actually, Ireland...

Anyway, I like the sound of these places that are selective about their roadkill... Some of the places I've known have been so dodgy, actually eating one of their kebabs became known as "Turkish Roulette"...

13. impycornet

impycornet Member

Just eating a large mixed one now !!

Mmmmmmmm

14. Red Elvis

Red Elvis Active Member

Kebabs - gorgeous after a night on the lash but evil in any other circumstance. Six pints , I have to chastise you for use of the satanic "W" word (i.e. Whetherspoons) - they are killing real ale and decent pubs. The Beer is chilled , no music , and based on what I have seen in Colchester and London its Chav central!!

15. six pints

six pints Active Member

we have a wetherspoons just round the corner from our band hut! an the on ein durham is called the water house!! (my name is cheryl waterhouse, so i found it cool) im a charbv a heart do love werthersponons

16. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

... nothing like waking up finding half a doner calzone lying on the table ... :p

17. six pints

six pints Active Member

must concentrate whenn typin
    i normlly manage to putn them in my mini bedrrom fridge then wake up to smeeell of garlic sauce. loverly

18. Andy_Euph

Andy_Euph Active Member

How about waking up and finding the kebab in vomit form in your bin then? :p

19. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

... depends on how long the chili sauce has been fermenting in the take-away before I buy it :p

20. six pints

six pints Active Member

blloody newbggners cant handel theire drinks ;)

21. Andy_Euph

Andy_Euph Active Member

Ooooo fighting talk...actually hadn't been drinking that night, just a really bad kebab

22. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    Food
    Satan
    one
    kebabs
    uni