Kaleidoscope - Sparke. Recording wanted.

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by Frontman, May 5, 2008.

1. Frontman

Frontman Member

I am after a recording and a score of Philip Sparkes- Kaleidoscope if anyone can either loan me a copy or inform me as to where to obtain a copy. I have looked through the past Regional Recording but it appears there was not one cut for 2004.
  2. Di

Di Active Member

3. dyl

dyl Active Member

There was, as I have it. It may be out of print?

Either way, I think it's the same recording as appeared on this: http://www.ukcd.net/details.asp?ref=429
  4. bumper-euph

bumper-euph Member

There is a recording (CD0 of this by The Foden's Richardson Band. By Anglo Records.:clap:
  5. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

6. WorldofBrass.com

WorldofBrass.com Active Member

7. James Yelland

James Yelland Active Member

It is also on a CD called A Portrait in Brass, by various bands, featuring Mr Sparke's music.
  8. Robin Norman

Robin Norman Member

The Full Score of this is available from De Haske at £18.95, here is the link to the De Haske website page :-

In terms of Cd recordings there are two cd's available from Anglo records, both by Fodens; one is entitled Kaleidoscope and the other Portrait in Brass. Both the same recording, depends what you would like to have on the cd with it. Here are the links to both :-

Cd : Kaleidoscope

Cd : Portrait in Brass

Both cd's are £13.95 and involved Philip in a production capacity.

Hope that this helps.
    Last edited: May 6, 2008
  9. Frontman

Frontman Member

Thank you one and all for your very kind assistance I have now obtained a copy.