Justin bieber

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by TrumpetTom, Sep 19, 2010.

1. TrumpetTom

TrumpetTom Member

Hi all, I've recently got into alot of arguements about this, so were wondering what people on here's opinions are. Personally, from my musical point of view, I think that he's out of tune (partially covered by the fact alot of the time he only signs to a backing drum beat), everywhere he sings, it is nearly all strained and he sings all these songs about love in a very bland fashion, so it's not believeable and gives out no emotion. A good friend of mine also added that on albums, he's run through an auto-tuner.

2. andyp

andyp Active Member

Just another triumph of marketing over music. Same old same old. Be another one along in a minute. Simon Cowell's Bentley doesn't buy itself!
  3. WoodenFlugel

WoodenFlugel Moderator Staff Member

You could say the same for most of the pop acts in the charts these days
  4. Bayerd

Bayerd Active Member

Who the f**k's Justin Bieber? never heard of him. If he's not that good, maybe that's why.....
  5. WoodenFlugel

WoodenFlugel Moderator Staff Member

I wish I'd never heard of him either...
  6. animal.22

animal.22 Member

When I first heard of him I thought his name was "Justin Beaver" and I thought to myself "Luck so and so Ding Dong" :biggrin:
  7. scotchgirl

scotchgirl Active Member

My son is begging for this wee lad's CD....I am resisting....can't stand any of that teenybop tat lol! I have a feeling I have a battle ahead ha ha ha!
  8. StellaJohnson

StellaJohnson Active Member

me to
  9. Laserbeam bass

Laserbeam bass Active Member

10. TrumpetTom

TrumpetTom Member

My girlfriend loves him and on Saturday, she had to turn her phone on silent as she has him as her text tone and I just could not stand it!
  11. HaleStorm

HaleStorm Member

Buy him the new Iron Maiden CD instead...at least then you know its music played with proper instruments and not computer generated drum beats and electronic loops