Just when you thought it was safe.....

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Dave Payn, Jul 7, 2004.

1. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

.... that horrible itch that won't go away comes back! Welcome one and all, I'm yer new housemaid.... er... sorry.... housemate. Bear with me whilst I try and catch up on all the goings on and off in the BoC Brother house. I'm only to glad to join you. Because you all seem to be coming apart! Ha ha!
  2. HBB

HBB Active Member

Heya Dude!

Welcome to the house. THat's the bedroom, the toilet, the kitchen, the lounge, blah-di-blah-di-blah.

Nice to see you. Watch out for Crawford, he's a bit vicious with a tennis racket! :D

Have Fun!!

3. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

Thank you Bunnyboc. It's all right, I'm quite vicious with salmon paste sandwiches when I want to be! :twisted:
  4. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

looks at Mr pain rather suspisously.

hiya dude.

welcome to the bb house.

*whispers did you bring any wood with you or any other goodies :?: *
  5. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

*whispers I did bring a salmon paste sandwich but I have to keep that for now in case I have to use it in self defence against an assailant. I've got a Thomson's directory. Is that any good?*
  6. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

mite be dude, did you sneak a fone in in your undies or somthn :shock:
  7. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

OI!! BOC Bro?!?!? I wanted a female (purely to keep the balance you understand) and you send us in the Dave Lee Travis lookalike?!?!? :? :? :wink:

No offence intended Dave :wink: , I'm more than happy to finally make your cyber acquaintance at long last. Do you have any plasters? My wounds have been weeping since Kate_the_Horn left?!? :(
  8. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

Shhhh. Yes, of course! I've got the ringer set on vibrate too!
  9. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

Ah, so it was YOU who composed 'My Love Is Like A Red, Red Sore!'

In any case, I consider it an honour to be compared to the hairy cornflake, but then again, I'm blind. And deaf.
  10. Seedhouse

Seedhouse Active Member

OH dear! :lol:

Welcome to the BB house mate *shakes Dave's hand*
    Hope you'll enjoy your time here!
    Most of us are up for a good laugh! Unless semolina is involved :? :roll: :wink:
  11. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

*Accepts handshake warmly - he has a lit match concealed in the palm of his right hand* ;-)

I'm sure (in fact, I KNOW) I'll enjoy my time here. Fortunately, I'm stark out of semolina. I trust that anchovies in HP sauce aren't a problem?
  12. Seedhouse

Seedhouse Active Member

Anchovies in HP sauce could do... :p
    Just try not to use them to cause others to damage furniture! :roll: :wink: