Just thought i would say hi!

Discussion in 'Thread Games & Totally Random...' started by spoon, Jan 23, 2008.

1. spoon

spoon Member

hey! :D

ive just joined this website and i really don't understand it ha ha!

cofuzzled :confused:....so any help and advice would be nice for a start he he!

well just to tell you all about me if you really want to read it then go ahead...

im Hannah Dawson (aka Spoon) and im 17.

Play for Crofton Silver Band and i have been playing an instrument for 10 years now. i started on the tenor horn and then went on to trombone! :p

im at college doing a BTECH National Diploma in Dance and i love it! :biggrin:

anyway im sure your bored now so if you would like to know anything else etha look at me profile or something or message me somehow and i will try to work out how to message back he he :tup

2. Robhibberd29

Robhibberd29 Active Member

A fellow trombone player, hello and welcome :)
  3. spoon

spoon Member

cheers for the welcome....god this website is taking some getting use too!

4. brasscrest

brasscrest Active Member

:hi to tMP!

If you're having any problems with the site, just ask - we even have a specific "how to" forum here: http://www.themouthpiece.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=12

Any of us on the tMP team will be glad to help (as will almost any of our more experienced users). You can identify the team members by the colour of our user names: orange (moderators) and red (administrators).

Happy posting!
  5. sudcornet

sudcornet Member

Calm yourselves down....blokes fallin' all over themselves to help a young lady.

BTW...that's a very fetching avatar young miss spoon.