Just moved to Doncaster!

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by nadband, Jul 10, 2011.

1. nadband

nadband Member

Hi all!

I have literally just moved up to Doncaster (strictly speaking High Melton) after doing all my playing in Cheshire/Staffordshire. Although my chops are well out of shape I fancy playing when I can although work and family means I can't commit to anything full time or too heavy so upper section playing (and I have played at championship/1st section) is out really. So if any lower section bands or concert bands fancy having a helper on the books let me know, I have a cornet of my own and will sit on 2nd/3rd mainly for now, but have played everything from 2nd man down to euph if you can provide it. I can happily play from bass clef on euph and eb bass though that sounds a bit rough! I also am happy to dep as a conductor having trained as one in my music degree at MMU.

I also spent 9 years as MD of Nantwich and District Band, a concert band, and wrote many arrangements for them so if any wind band in south yorkshire fancies an arranger in residence for free get in touch, all I ask is the cost of paper and ink.

Either drop a message here, pm me or email at s.thompson@vcmexams.co.uk as I'm on an examining trip this weekend.

2. John_D

John_D Member

you have mail :)
  3. YorkshireBand

YorkshireBand Member

HI Stewart
    Have mailed you
  4. nadband

nadband Member

Thanks John have got it, will sort out this week.

Yorkshire Band it's not come through can you resend it please?

Cheers guys.