Just for the gals ---Hair!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Vickitorious, Feb 22, 2005.

Long or short??

1. No hair?

2 vote(s)
  2. short?

27 vote(s)
  3. medium?

17 vote(s)
  4. long?

7 vote(s)
  1. Vickitorious

Vickitorious Active Member

LOL! Well....:rolleyes:

Me and Dawn (Dawnys_flug) Have been talking about her brothers hair.. and how he should reeeally get it cut because it's soo long..:wink:

But nothing will persuade him.. we've told him that the girls will prefer it.. but he's got a gf so that doesn't really work!! :rolleyes:

So.... we're starting up this poll to try and prove that we're right...

so girlies.. what do you prefer? :confused:

Long or short??

Hehehe! ( No offence to anyone... this is just a bit of fun ;):p:))
  2. lottie4744

lottie4744 Member

Not stupidly long or stupidly short, it's best when lads of got a bit of hair on there heads and have got styled, spikey hair rules!!!!
  3. Dawnys_flug

Dawnys_flug Member

:clap: agreed!
    There seems to be some sort of craze with lads at the moment wanting to grow their hair long! Why?! Now, don't get me wrong, slightly long hair is quite nice! But when you can start to tie it up, it's getting a bit much don't you think? He uses the excuse that he has a bet with his best mate not to cut it until summer! Vicki and I agree this is totally unacceptable!
    Perhaps it's more the twitching and flicking the hair out of his eyes that annoys me most!!
  4. lottie4744

lottie4744 Member

Very true!!!! And guys in hair bands........ they all wanna be David Beckham, but it ain't really working for them!!!!!
  5. Mrs Fruity

Mrs Fruity Member

Long - but only on:
    Orlando Bloom
    Antonio Banderas
    Johhny Depp

NOT on:
    My husband
    Sean Connery
    Leo Di Caprio
  6. flugelgal

flugelgal Active Member

There needs to be an option for me! (ie: Who cares about his hair as long as he's lovely?)

7. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

wheres the option for dont care
  8. sterlingsop

sterlingsop Member

Personally, I prefer shorter hair. But there again I prefer men in uniforms.....service uniforms that is!!!......and I've yet to see an attractive policeman/ fireman/ soldier/ pilot etc with long hair.

Maybe it's my age...... :wink:
  9. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

depends on the guy.... some guys look great with long hair... some dont....

Get a picture so we can judge ;-)
  10. cazszandurski

cazszandurski New Member

i am liking college lad hair! not too long but long enough 2 gel n not 2 look stupid!
  11. euphfanhan

euphfanhan Member

Dammit, take my vote back, I didn't mean to press long. short-medium is good!
  12. Short hairs best! The guys who have medium or long hair always seem to have theyre trousers halfway down theyre bum! Its drives me mad. OK i sound like an old woman now...
  13. Darth_Tuba

Darth_Tuba Active Member

Yay, at least there's some votes for "no hair". God damn genetics :(
  14. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

I LIKE LONG HAIR! There, I've said it! When I first met EvilDaddyBadger he had longer hair than me. Then he had it cut for some poncy job interview and never grew it back again.
    Having said all that, men's hair has to be either short or long. In between just looks naff. On the right person a crew-cut can be very sexy.
    Oh, and no alice bands thank you.
  15. akwarose

akwarose Active Member

i think that short hair is good, but kinda longer short hair is good to. if its gunna be over his eyes make sure it doesnt go fluffy and flick out, coz then he looks more feminine, which will do nothing for his pulling power :p
  16. akwarose

akwarose Active Member

it didnt work for him either :p
  17. ian perks

ian perks Active Member

Hello Viki
    Us at Gresley Band BARITONE PLAYERS HAVE GOT SHORT HAIR number 1 cut(Solo Baritone) and number 3 cut (ME 2nd Baritone) will be on display at the Area Contest for you to see come and check us out:guiness :woo
  18. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

Not a long hair fan on men myself, prefer the shorter length myself.
  19. Bazza

Bazza Member

Definately short hair, when a guys hair gets even close to the length of yours then start to worry and also if a guy spends longer on his hair than you do and he cares more about his hair then you do......i would definately start to worry!!!
  20. groovy

groovy Active Member

Ooh long hair for me! But no grease, and not too much gel if any. Saying that, i don't think Josh Hartnett would suit long hair so I suppose short/medium is ok too.