Jupiter Eb Tenor Horn for Sale - Good Condition

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by HBB, Jan 22, 2004.

1. HBB

HBB Active Member

I purchased this Jupiter E-flat Tenor horn 3 years ago. It is a great student model, and has served me proud winning many competitions and contests on it, however I feel that it is time to let someone else use it, and hopefully use it to their potential too. It is in very good condition, with very few dents. There is just a little wear on the removable slides, and one or two tiny dents. It is a lovely gold colour when clean, and comes with:
    • Quality Black Hard Case with room for two mouthpieces and valve oil. Has 2 metal flip catches and white stitching around seams.
    • Mouthpiece
    • Brass Duster to clean your instrument.

There are two photos on this page. One of the horn itself in all of its glory. The other is of the case.

I am looking for roughly £250 (ONO) for this tenor horn. It is really playable, and great for students who have either just started, or are up to grade 5. If you would like to make an offer on this horn, then either PM me, or e-mail me @ bentubb0101@hotmail.

I want to get this off my hands, as I have far too many instruments at home.

Thanks. And I hope to hear from any perspective buyers. Feel free to e-mail me if you would like to know anymore stats.

2. HBB

HBB Active Member

I forgot to mention about delivery.

I live in London. The buyer would need to be relatively close to here. I can travel a little distance. For more information, either e-mail or pm me.

3. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

I'm interested... I'm in Manchester, but I'm very interested!!! :D
    you can never have too many instruments at home :p I have loads, and will never stop my little collection... :lol:

Will chat to you on MSN when I next see you...
  4. HBB

HBB Active Member

I would like that congratulate Naomi on purchasing this fine horn.

5. Naomi McFadyen

it's going to a good home ;)
  6. HBB

HBB Active Member

Who's home is that then! :p
  7. Naomi McFadyen

Mine of course! :p
    It's going to be joining my little family of instruments that I have...

Talk to you soon