Junior Band Music, Tutor Books & Solos

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Horn_goblin, May 22, 2014.

1. Horn_goblin

Horn_goblin New Member

Hi there,

I have a lot of junior band music available at only £5 a set, there are lots of old favourites and new stuff of varying abilities from a range of composers and arrangers. Also available is lots of brass 'tutor books' you know the kind- team brass, up front, all jazzed up etc. and lots of solos priced at £2 each.

If you're interested send me your email address and I'll pop the spreadsheet across.

My email is: leedrew86@hotmail.co.uk

Gotta get rid of it to clear office space before my wife divorces me!!!

Regards

Lee

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    lot
    @hotmail.co.uk
    junior band music
    favourites
    brass
  3. Horn_goblin

Horn_goblin New Member

A Tmp member suggested yesterday that I emphasize how much music is available. There's nearly 200 sets of band music and nearly the same in tutor books/ solos etc. There's also stuff for all other instruments if you have any non brass friends (God Forbid!!!!)

4. katieeuph

katieeuph Member

Hi, will send you an email. Anything for flute would be great too (sorry!!). Thanks :)

5. Horn_goblin

Horn_goblin New Member

Thought I'd give this a bump, had lots of interest from Tmp members but still plenty of music available for Junior band and solos and books (even stuff for other 'Non-Brass' instruments!!!)

Just send me your email address and I'll pop you over the spreadsheet to browse.

Thanks

Lee

6. Hi Is it possible to send me a copy of music for brass. Junior brass please.

Regards

Norman

7. Horn_goblin

Horn_goblin New Member

Another bump up! This music is being sold £5 for a band set and £2 for solos and books, have a look you might find something you like! Drop me an email at leedrew86@hotmail.co.uk for the full list of music available.

Thanks

Lee