JP232 Bass Trombone

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by mark_euph, Apr 17, 2012.

1. mark_euph

mark_euph Member

Any reviews or insight into this model of trombone? It's for a member of our band who has a neolithic model at present, much like our budget to buy a new one.

2. MoominDave

MoominDave Well-Known Member

I haven't tried the JP232, I'm afraid; just curious as to what the Neolithic model in question is...

3. mark_euph

mark_euph Member

When I get my hands on it tomorrow night I'll be sure to let you know. I'm obviously going by his description on it too as I haven't the faintest idea on Trombones..... Well, asides from my original blue pBone.:redface:

4. Rob Hanson

Rob Hanson New Member

Speak to Steve in the shop on 01823 282386 and he will arrange for one to go out to you and you can make your own mind up.... I am also keen to know what the Neolithic model in question is :confused:

5. mark_euph

mark_euph Member

The bone in question is a Yamaha YBL-321 and it's current owner (he who plays it) says it has most definitely had its day!

6. Rob Hanson

Rob Hanson New Member

Actually as you are in Northern Ireland if you contact Mike at http://www.reynoldsmusic.eu/ or

They generally have the JP232 in stock and are based in Omagh. Any problems get back to me

7. mark_euph

mark_euph Member

Thanks Rob! Much appreciated.