Joe King of the Jungle

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by bigmamabadger, Dec 6, 2004.

1. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

Jow Pasquale won! Woooooo!!
    I think he's so funny. And I loved the way his own dearly beloved wife described him as "a squeaky-voiced gonk".
    And who amongst you voted for Paul Burrell? Some of you must have. Don't attempt to deny it.
    Jungle Badger
    xx

2. trumpetmike

trumpetmike Active Member

At least people will have heard of Joe - as for the rest of the participants on "I'm a non-entity, who am I?" - May they never be heard of again.

3. ScrapingtheBottom

ScrapingtheBottom Active Member

Does that mean we have to put up with ad nauseum repeats of "I know a song that'll get on your nerves" in Mr Pasquale's dulcit tones?

4. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

Apart from the previous winners, can you name anyone else who's been on the programme?
    Anyway, I like watching Z-listers get their jacobs nibbled by crayfish and touching trees. It amuses me. It reminds just how normal and nice I am. My new mantra is, "At least I'm not Janet Street-Porter".
    BMB
    xx

5. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

I LIKE that song!!! :)

I only managed to watch an hour of the latest Celebrity jungle japes. Hearing Jannit Stree' Paw'ah on turbo moan mode all the time was enough!

As for Antonio ('Huggy Bear') Fartgas, or whatever his real name is, he must have had a few 'Anne Robinsons' as he didn't look any older than when he was on Starsky and Hutch!

6. six pints

six pints Active Member

thank god that he won. paul burrell did my head in grunting his way through the tasks! and joe and the emus were priceless!! bless!

7. Seedhouse

Seedhouse Active Member

So glad that Joe won! Wouldn't have liked it a single bit if Paul Burrell had won! :x

8. Heather

Heather Member

I voted for Paul Burrell.
    At least he was interesting to watch.
    Joe was like watching paint dry .......... extremely boring!