Jingle Bells Arrangement

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by TuTuKu, Nov 5, 2006.

1. TuTuKu

TuTuKu Active Member

any idea who arranged the version of jingle bells that's bears a resemblance to the Floral Dance.. I don't really know how to describe it, but I played it prob 7 years ago, so it's not a new one!

Thanks, Catherine
  2. ebass.com

ebass.com New Member

Nope don't have a clue, but know doubt will have when we get the Christmas Cheese out at the end of the month.
  3. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

Derek Ashmore?
  4. TuTuKu

TuTuKu Active Member

Yes, I think it is Derek Ashmore, Thanks!

Any ideas where I can buy it? A quick google search ony comes up with one hit for a fanfare band...
  5. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

- it is Derek Ashmore's arr. (I found a soundclip here!). Erm., buying it? :confused:
  6. KMJ Recordings

KMJ Recordings Supporting Member

Wasn't it Desford that put this out as a single? :eek:
  7. Maestro

Maestro Active Member

Yes, I think it was
  8. tubagod

tubagod Member

9. Bungle

Bungle Member

That is soo cheesy. I love it!
  10. imthemaddude

imthemaddude Active Member

lol everyone in the audience loves it though!! I'll be getting it out this Christmas
  11. KMJ Recordings

KMJ Recordings Supporting Member

There's really not much you can write to answer that :D
  12. DaveR

DaveR Active Member

You could always try Aldbrickham Music! :biggrin: Give us a try :tongue:
  13. DaveR

DaveR Active Member

Actually, I take that back. It's published by Hallamshire Music, who are virtually the only publishers in the world that I am unable to supply, due to their unwillingness to sell to trade customers who are not placing a regular monthly order with them. I could buy it and supply it to you, but it would be cheaper for you to buy it from them directly.

You have no idea how much I hate having to turn down a potential sale like this :(
  14. TuTuKu

TuTuKu Active Member

I'm slightly confused as to who arranged this... The Hallamshire Music site say the stock the Broadbent arr of it, which, from their sound clip, sounds identical to the Ashmore version above :confused: ... are they both the same piece of music?
  15. DaveR

DaveR Active Member

You must be looking at something different to me - it says it is arranged by Derek Ashmore. Their website is a bit difficult to navigate though, so maybe there are two!
  16. TuTuKu

TuTuKu Active Member

Yay, I've just found the Ashmore version on Justmusic.com..... Thank you every one for your help.... you gotta love tMP :icon_cool:
  17. DaveR

DaveR Active Member

Hmmph, they're obviously able to place a regular order with Hallamshire! :mad:

Glad you are sorted though :tup
  18. Hornblower RN

Hornblower RN Member

Isn't it part of A Christmas Triptych?