Japanese Charity Concert Last Night

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by Tubaloo, Apr 4, 2011.

1. Tubaloo

Tubaloo New Member

I was unable to attend the charity concert last night with mothers day etc but have heard that it was streamed on the internet.

Will there be chance to watch it again as i would like to here some of the new music that was being played???

2. sbandsman

sbandsman Member

I did see some of it and it sounded very good (only heard second half but agree) would like to have heard the "new" stuff

3. BariPower

BariPower Member

I dropped into see the concert - was a very good evening and a top band. Will it be re-streamed on the web ?

4. cornet_babe

cornet_babe Member

I was playing but I'd love to hear it, so am too wondering if it will be streamed again :p Does anybody know on what webpage it was streamed in the first place?

5. Brassbones

Brassbones Member

Well done to Natsumi, Fumika and Marrianne for organising this. It was VERY short notice to get any kind of audience together, especially on Mothers day, but I believe just under £600 was raised for a very worthy cause.

6. dibbler

dibbler New Member

It was a very good concert.
    Some good music followed by some very nice cakes and sushi followed by even more music.
    Nice to see so many great musicians together.

Well done to all involved.

7. Tubaloo

Tubaloo New Member

Sooooo

does anyone know if this will be available on the internet????

8. KMJ Recordings

KMJ Recordings Supporting Member

The actual concert was recorded by some of the Uni students - not sure what their results will be like...I'm there for an Adelphi Band concert tomorrow and I'll see if I can find out....if no-one reports back in the meantime, of course.

It was a good show, thoroughly enjoyable :)

9. sbandsman

sbandsman Member

10. dhanimiller

dhanimiller Member

I was playing as well, but I'd be more than happy to buy a DVD, or CD for charitable causes

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    Japanese
    charity concert
    Night
    Japanese Charity
    new music