James Morrison

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by nicolaforsberg, Jul 21, 2005.

1. After going to see a couple of James Morrison concerts me and euphfanhan are hooked! Unfortunately we cant find details about any more concerts in the UK :confused: . Anyone got any information? x

2. euphfanhan

euphfanhan Member

James who????

3. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

4. euphfanhan

euphfanhan Member

5. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

.... I bet you've been practicising his d/loadable 'Scream Machine' trumpet parts as well! ;)

6. euphfanhan

euphfanhan Member

Do you think we're that sad???? No, my aim in life is to be able to play the 50 second trill in 'I asked for a blues' in trumpet register on the euphonium....:rolleyes:

7. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

... first time I heard that track I thought it was a piano solo! I prefer his trombone work over all he does (the track 'Bone-If-Eyed' comes to mind .... a nice swinging blues with a great cadenza-style ending!). :cool:

8. euphfanhan

euphfanhan Member

2 words....JAZZ EUPHONIUM. Ah dear I love it.

9. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

10. euphfanhan

euphfanhan Member

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    James Morrison
    couple
    Anyone
    x
    concerts
  12. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

... the music's really good on the CD I have (... 'Superhorn' recorded 1981). Mainly standards but all-jazz! Even has Ashley Alexander (... who normally plays trombone for his day job) playing a solo on a double-bell euphonium. :)

13. ted

ted Member

My band's playing with him next week!

ted

14. euphfanhan

euphfanhan Member

Argh no!!! I was getting all excited until I saw where you lived! Dammit, we're going anyway!

15. Awww me too but have fun anyway! x