James Gourlay Concert North Wales!

Discussion in 'The Auditorium - Concert Details' started by trianglegirl, Oct 24, 2007.

1. trianglegirl

trianglegirl New Member

Great concert coming up!
    James Gourlay is going to be playing The Vaughan-Williams Tuba Concerto under the baton of Russel Gray with Wrexham Symphony Orchestra this December. It promises to be an enjoyable night and a great program. Its December 8th in The William Aston Hall (N.E.W.I) wrexham (near chester). PM me for more details or visit http://www.wrexhamsymphonyorchestra.co.uk/ !:D

Apologies for typo in thread title!

Last edited: Oct 24, 2007
  2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Russel Gray
    The Vaughan-Williams Tuba Concerto
    wrexham
    James Gourlay
    North Wales
  3. nickjones

nickjones Active Member

Brilliant News , having played with the Wrexham Orchestra on a few occations in the past , it's a great bunch of people and a brilliant place to play , the Plas Coch pub is pretty close too :)
    I dont know if Matt Ellis ( Burger Boy on tmp) is still making noises on that French Th'orn thingy or Nige is still on trombone ( top geezer) but a top bunch of people...good luck with the concert will try and get over on the 8th.

4. jamieow

jamieow Member

Matty is making noises on French horn and noises on the back row of our band too.......

5. WoodenFlugel

WoodenFlugel Moderator Staff Member

...now fixed! :)

6. cornetblower

cornetblower Member

Tell me about it. I'm right in the firing line

7. Roof

Roof New Member

Try sitting next to him - nearly split my ear drum on monday!!!

We love him really!

8. trianglegirl

trianglegirl New Member

Think Nige is playing this one too! :)

9. BurgerBoy

BurgerBoy Member

Nige will be there, and I too will be blowing my horn!

Thought I was blowing a bit quiet last night, but I wasn't sure which conductor to follow.......