JAGRINS Christmas Music Sale

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Gavin, Nov 15, 2006.

1. Gavin

Gavin Supporting Member

To celebrate the launch of our new online payment scheme (through the hosting of Pay Pal we can now accept any credit/debit card online!), we are pleased to announce a Christmas Music Sale!!

Use our new method of payment for our music/books and receive an incredible discount on all our Christmas Music.

We are currently offering 20% off!

Gavin Pritchard
    JAGRINS Music Publications
  2. KMJ Recordings

KMJ Recordings Supporting Member

I've just noticed that there's an arrangement of the Coventry Carol on there by a certain Andrew Baker - more commonly known as Anno Draconis....if it's as good as the commission of his I recorded a couple of months ago, it's definitely worth a look :D
  3. Gavin

Gavin Supporting Member

We are currently working on publishing the commission you recorded, and yes the arrangmement of coventry carol is just as good!

You might also have noticed music by another member of themouthpiece, Ben Tubb and his tenor horn solo Christmas Commingle, which was commissioned by yet another TMP member, Vicki Reynolds.

We hope to have sound bites of most things online by the end of next week.

Gavin Pritchard
    JAGRINS Music Publications
  4. KMJ Recordings

KMJ Recordings Supporting Member

Does that mean I get a finder's fee? :biggrin:

I'll let you host The Sword and the Star then - I've got some of my own MP3 samples going live fairly shortly....
  5. Crazysop

Crazysop Member

I love "The sword and the star", its ace! Can't wait to get my hands on the recording!
  6. Anno Draconis

Anno Draconis Well-Known Member

Awww, shucks, you guys.... :oops:
  7. bassinthebathroom

bassinthebathroom Active Member

To avoid an all-out blatant plug for my own music, I will mention some other things first! :rolleyes:
    Lostock Hall bought both the arrangements of Twelve Days of Christmas and Coventry Carol. Both are excellent arrangements, the 12 Days one in particular is a real crowd pleaser. But now to the plug... we also play my two christmas arrangements, Silent Night, and Angels from the Realms - both of which are easily performable by any grade of band. Also delivery is very quick (I think mine arrived within 4 days of ordering), so if it's in stock you will get it in good time and it's not too late to order for Christmas.