Jaffa Cakes, yey or Nay

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Euphliz, Dec 4, 2004.

1. Euphliz

Euphliz New Member

I was sat on the sofa this morning eating my way through a tube of jaffa cakes and i wondered just how many people out there liked Jaffa Cakes?
  2. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

Yup!! :-D
  3. trombelle

trombelle Member

yay yay YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!
  4. six pints

six pints Active Member

Yay!! i lived on jaffa cakes and pro plus during exams last year!
  5. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

Jaffa cakes are very yummy and relatively low in fat for a nice sweet food thing so you can eat 5 times as many
  6. Dawnys_flug

Dawnys_flug Member

YES!! They are the favoured break snack for the brass in my orchestra! We've been given a card for Jaffaholics anonymous by our conductor!! :oops: I'll let whoever needs to give them a call have it ;)
  7. Fergus

Fergus Member

Was out grocery shopping and one of the large high street retaillers, their carrier bags advertise them as "Magic and Sparkle" have got a special offer on for 3 boxes for £2. Get there quick before supplies run out!!!!:woo :clap: :clap:
  8. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

I believe we even have a thread on the best way to eat them somewhere around here. (I know, I started it...) But quite clearly, as the king of snack foods, both biscuit and cake, and with the legendary smashy orangey bit, and the oh so brilliantly applied chocolate, and munching, and the technique, and the awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....
  9. Seedhouse

Seedhouse Active Member

Everyone loves Jaffa Cakes :p ;)
  10. rightnowmusic

rightnowmusic Member

No hesitation in answering this one..... a MASSIVE... YESSSSSS !!!

"Full Moon, Half Moon.... Total Eclipse !" :D:D:D:D
  11. six pints

six pints Active Member

that was such a cool advert!!!
    altho why did she call it a half moon when its actually called a quarter? in fact, why are they actually called that? its stupid and not mathematically correct grrrr!!!
  12. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

love em, and they are now availiable in 4 foot long packets!!!! AVE IT!
  13. Cornet_player

Cornet_player Member

14. Crazysop

Crazysop Member

oh yay, total eclipse indeed!
  15. Liz Courts

Liz Courts Active Member

I love them!!! :clap: