It's Pink!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by bigmamabadger, Dec 19, 2006.

1. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

I've just been given the coolest Christmas present. It's a pink USB lava lamp that changes colour! I was also given a pink tax disc holder for The Beast.
    I've got the lava lamp plugged in right now and as soon as I find a phillips screwdriver I will attach the tax disc holder.
    Anyone else got cool pressies yet?
  2. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

- does a tub of luxury ice-cream count as cool?
  3. WoodenFlugel

WoodenFlugel Moderator Staff Member

Wouldn't the tax disc holder be more use if it was attached to your car? ;)
  4. DaveR

DaveR Active Member

You've opened them already?! :eek:

Don't smash the windscreen when you are screwing it on :confused: :tongue:
  5. Tinkabell

Tinkabell Member

I got a pink tax disk holder last year, fantastic!!
    One Christmas present i have got this year, that I love, is a Sponge Bob Square Pants Bag, amazing!!!!!!!! ha ha, shame its not pink tho. (God, have I really just admitted that in public???)
    The alcohol stock is steadily increasing in my house with all the gifts of wine from my pupils etc. I can feel another session coming on.:clap:
    Festive Fee.
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2006
  6. Brassb3ll3nd

Brassb3ll3nd Member

So when it's on then it won't be pink - will it?
  7. Flutey

Flutey Active Member

I got a triangle! I don't like opening my pressys before xmas day but was orered to open this one in music today... and have now been told to play it in the orchestra!
  8. gawber

gawber Active Member

I've got a new PC. Well, I will have when my son comes home for Christmas on Saturday!
  9. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

It was a secret santa at work. We had to open them there and then to exclaim over their wonderfulness. Normally I never open pressie until Christmas day unless specifically warned not to open them in public. I have two brothers with a rather robust sense of humour...

I need to unscrew it from itself to put the tax disc in. Then screw it back together and attach to the car with little sticky things.:p
  10. sugarandspice

sugarandspice Active Member

Oooh, my tax disk holder is very cool too, its a picture of a giraffe in the sunset! its so good......well if you share my obsession with giraffes! And very good practice for when i get my real giraffe................*she wishes!*
  11. meandmycornet

meandmycornet Active Member

What are you going to do with a real giraffe Kelly? We aren't allowed pets at uni you know! Its hard enough hiding little Georgie boy the fish ... how will you hide a Giff? :tongue:
  12. My boyfriend won't let me open my pressies and its really winding me up! I'm dying to know what he's got me!!!!!!
  13. sugarandspice

sugarandspice Active Member

In a giraffe house?!!

I can't wait to open my presents either! i keep proding them and shaking them but i dont have a clue what they are! I did get a bit worried when one of them started growling at me tho!