Its Not Christmas!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Hollie, Dec 24, 2006.

1. Hollie

Hollie Member

I haven't seen the coca-cola advert on tv.
    You know, the traditional one with the 'holidays are coming' song in the background and the lorys driving through the snow!! Its just not Christmas until I see it! I've seen A coca-cola advert, but it wasn't the tradtional one!!

ANYONE SEEN IT??????????
  2. Ruthless

Ruthless Member

They seem to be using a new one where Santa meets a woman at a number of points in her life - When she is young; when she meets hubbie; then with granddaughter

I'm now singing Holidays are coming!!!
  3. Brassb3ll3nd

Brassb3ll3nd Member

4. Will the Sec

Will the Sec Active Member

It certainly is... otherwise why would I be going "Oh my God I forgot the table cloths for Boxing Day!"? ;o)
  5. Di

Di Active Member

It is .... otherwise Steve wouldn't be driving round town looking for mince pies. :rolleyes:
  6. MRSH

MRSH Supporting Member

..........and I wouldn't be searching frantically for Christmas Tree tinsel. My poor tree looks so bare :(
  7. it isn't... because my Mum is in hospital and we're all sat around miserable at the very thought of her waking up on Xmas day in hospital! :(
  8. Di

Di Active Member

Oh dear Helen that's sad. Hope your Mum recovers soon and you can spend a special Christmas day when she comes home.
  9. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

I really feel for you, Helen, as a few weeks ago it looked as if my wife was going to be in hospital over Christmas. Fortunately, the treatment was successful and she was discharged last week, so we had Christmas dinner together after our hospital visit with the band. Hope she is soon on the mend, and home with those she loves.