It it just me.......?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by stephen_clapton, Oct 15, 2004.

1. stephen_clapton

stephen_clapton New Member

Whatever time of the year it is, i always seem to get a cold before going to play or listen to a contest, and sit there trying my best not to cough, sneeze or sniff while a band is playing. Is it just me, or do other people find the same thing??? :-?
  2. Lil Miss

Lil Miss Active Member

well i don't really, however when i go to listen to a band, i hav to make sure i don't cough or's very hard :-D

IYOUNG Member

Fear not Steve

I'll have my sweets and crisp wrappers to drown you out!!!!
  4. stephen_clapton

stephen_clapton New Member

Bring lots.......!
  5. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

I know how you feel. With me, I have this insatiable urge to have a massive curry the night before a contest and I just end up playing cornet one end and trouser trumpet the other. I try my best not to let rip but Mother Nature wins in the end.

I'm going to have to raid the cloakroom to get me next coat..... ;-)
  6. Di

Di Active Member

Grrr, I hope note. :rolleyes:

No, no, no, no.

We can't stand yet another "wrapper concerto". :-? ;)

Why is that folks cannot resist opening a pack of sandwhiches wrapped in tin foil, getting drinks out of plastic carrier bags (the bag in which they have all their wordly possessions and are ferreting around inside looking for something else all through a peice)! Eating that mars bar, that bag of crisps, and they always have to reach right in for the last one and s****e the crumbs of the bottom of the packet! :p :shock:

And it always seems to be the old folks. Those that say "young people today, they got no idea how to behave have they?" :roll:
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2004
  7. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

You forgot to mention dropping the plastic bottle of drink so it falls slowly down the steps at the RAH finals!!!
  8. Di

Di Active Member

Oooh, I missed that one! But true to my previous post, during the first band we listened to (number 3, we were a little late arriving), the folks in the row in front of us were sat their with their tin foil and sandwiches! Unbelieveable. And whats worse is that they try to open slooooooooowly to make less noise, but all they do is make the same amount of noise and prolong it too. Grrrrrrr