ISB at Norwich Citadel Salvation Army

Discussion in 'The Auditorium - Concert Details' started by Tubby, Sep 25, 2010.

1. Tubby

Tubby Member

Saturday 25 September at 7:00pm
    Tickets £10 Balcony £8 Downstairs
    (£6 concession - downstairs)

Sunday 26 September at 10:30am & 4:30pm

Car parking available in multi-storey car park opposite

Norwich Citadel Band 128th Anniversary Weekend

We are pleased to announce that the famous International Staff Band of The Salvation Army under the direction of Dr Stephen Cobb will be in Norwich for the weekend of 25/26 September.

They will be giving a concert on the Saturday evening at the Citadel at 7:00pm. Tickets are priced at £10 for the gallery with just £8 for downstairs. If you qualify for a concession, you can purchase a £8 ticket for £6. Please note though, concessions are only available for the downstairs. All seat are unnumbered.

On the Sunday there is a morning service at 10:30am featuring the ISB and an afternoon concert style meeting at 4:30pm. Both of these gatherings are free-of-charge and you are most welcome to come and hear this fine band.
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2010
  2. Tubby

Tubby Member

Well the weekend came and went, what a treat we had from the ISB obviously the playing was outstanding, but there were some very special moments from the band.
  3. eflatbass

eflatbass Supporting Member

Are you able to list the pieces they played?

Hi Tubby

I would be very interested in receiving a list of the pieces played by the ISB during their weekend at Norwich. Can you please help?
  4. Tubby

Tubby Member

Sure I'll grab the programme and type it up, although I'm it will appear on our band website soon.
  5. eflatbass

eflatbass Supporting Member

Thanks. You're a star!