Is this a record???

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by 2nd man down, May 10, 2004.

1. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

My 400th post in less than two months (and all of them complete tosh!!), this has to be due some kind of BOC award...doesn't it??
  2. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Hehe - nice one. Look out for the "tMP 24 months live" awards, I'm sure you'll be considered an appropriate entrant in one of the categories... :)

Check out the last two award events... some gerat threads there as well..
  3. Cornishwomble

Cornishwomble Active Member

I'm sure your family will be extremely proud of you :shock:
  4. Well Worth It

Well Worth It Active Member

Mr MusicMan,
    Might I suggest the inclusion of a BOCAP award?

(and proud)
  5. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

I think I had something like that when I joined... was running at about 10 posts a day average, and then my boss took me aside for a little talk and my average dropped... :cry:
  6. Will the Sec

Will the Sec Active Member

It's a lot of posts, true, but it's not a record.

A record is a 7" 10" or 12" black vinyl disc with a hole in the middle.
  7. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

. . . and I thought it was a special red button on a tape player :wink:
  8. Nuke

Nuke Active Member

2nd man down do you get to see your family at all? well done though yea its probablly a record.
  9. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

In fact I'm afraid to say my posts per day is still above yours :oops: , although not even near to Mr Bale's and I seem to remember a certain Flixtonite cornet player was a bit of a manic poster for a while, so probably not a record, but a damn nice attempt! Give yourself a pat on the back and a shot of your finest whisky! :D Your boccage is securely premiership quality!
  10. Jo Elson

Jo Elson Member

I think everyone goes through that phase where they are addicts and post loads everyday then they realise they are going to be sacked or fail exams so cut down slightly, and know like me i realise that i probably am going to fail and so keep my usage on here to a minimum
  11. manx_yessir

manx_yessir Member

And you're proud of this are you Mr. 2nd man down?? :roll: :wink:
  12. Raspberry

Raspberry Member

I think I still have a little way to go until I achieve something on here after a long absence due to an unreliable computer! :roll:
  13. Well done 2nd man down! I thought I was doing well but obviously not - but must try harder!
  14. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

:tup :bounce
  15. Di

Di Active Member

:shock: Wot, no tMP 18 months live? :cry: :cry: Due right about now too! :cry: :wink:
  16. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

Quite. I was wondering how the hell I was going to whittle down the number of candidates I've thought of for 'best poster', cos I can think of loads!
  17. six pints

six pints Active Member

congratulations (i think...)
  18. Nuke

Nuke Active Member

Awards for what ????
  19. Rambo Chick

Rambo Chick Member

20. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

I was hoping to get an award for ten consectutive posts, but brasscrest got in the way and I only got 5 in a row (10 of 13). I probably could have finished the job, being on Eastern Standard Time, but I kind of have a life :wink: