Is there an Errata list for the 4th section regionals piece divertimento?

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by brassybabe, Feb 2, 2005.

1. brassybabe

brassybabe Member

Hi folks
    Asking on behalf of a friend who conducts a 4th section band, he was wondering if there has been an irrata sheet for the 4th section area piece divertimento, if so can u please tell me where we can find it.
    Thank You. xx
  2. Pythagoras

Pythagoras Active Member

Think our conductor had 1 last night. Plenty of differences between the score and the individual parts.

TIMBONE Active Member

Yes. Phone STUDIO MUSIC and they will send one. (If you have the Bram Gay edition, you don't need it).
  4. Griffin

Griffin Active Member

Sorry, dont mean to be pedantic...but its Errata
  5. Roger Thorne

Roger Thorne Active Member

and don't should have an apostrophe!

6. Di

Di Active Member

Boys, Boys! :roll:

Are you going to stop it or am I going to have to bang your heads together! ;)
  7. Roger Thorne

Roger Thorne Active Member

Sorry Mumsie!

8. brassybabe

brassybabe Member

yeah ok, my spelling and grammer isn't great but what do u expect when i posted it at some rediculous time of day.
  9. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

:shock::shock: Good God woman... don't you sleep...??? hehe :biggrin::biggrin:
  10. Nigel Hall

Nigel Hall Supporting Member

Shouldn't that be grammar and ridiculous??!!! :rolleyes:
  11. Di

Di Active Member

Really! Not you too! You 'n that chap Thorne should know better how to behave! :mad: I can see Mumsie's gonna have to take you two in hand and teach you a lesson. :evil: Well, at least Roger has had the decency to apologise to Mumsie! :clap: Now stop all this childishness and bickering at once, and actually get on with discussing the TOPIC in question or else Mumsie's going to have to TRY and find a RESPONSIBLE mod to shut you down!
  12. Griffin

Griffin Active Member

Ever heard of Irony?
    It's a bit like Bronzy and Goldy, but made of Iron! ;)

13. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

Meanwhile, back in the land of Topic, where will I find Studio Music? A phone number, email, or even a town will do.

I think you'll find the above correctly spelled, although some of the grammar is a bit shakey. Should one really begin a sentence with an indefinite article?

TIMBONE Active Member

Studio Music phone no. 0208 830 0110
  15. McEuphie

McEuphie Member

Bram Gay / Bryan Kelly

I might've lost the thread a bit here but what has Bram Gay got to do with Bryan Kelly's Divertimento??
  16. ScrapingtheBottom

ScrapingtheBottom Active Member