Is there a doctor in the house?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by kate_the_horn, Aug 28, 2004.

  1. kate_the_horn

    kate_the_horn New Member

    i banged my head on my desk (getting off my bed) b4, and have a dint in it, not dissimilar to my 1st horn, any way i did it an hour ago and it still hurts, and was wondering what to do!

    i will recheck my head for bruising 2moz, as now im off to bed! (only one online AGAIN)

    kell x
  2. mikelyons

    mikelyons Supporting Member

    I just hope you didn't give yourself percussion. :lol:
  3. flugelgal

    flugelgal Active Member


    I'm not medically trained, however I suggest that if you hit your head badly and you feel at all nauseous, dizzy, see spots in front of your eyes, then you should pop down to your nearest A&E to get a nice doctor to examine you.
  4. Naomi McFadyen

    Naomi McFadyen New Member

    Painkillers for any headaches... it's bound to hurt!

    and then never practise diving for the olymics again ;-)
  5. mikelyons

    mikelyons Supporting Member

    Sorry :oops: Couldn't resist :)
  6. bigmamabadger

    bigmamabadger Active Member

    If you're still alive when you get this message then you're gonig to be alright. That's what I was told when I went to casualty 1 month after a skull fracture...
  7. WoodenFlugel

    WoodenFlugel Moderator Staff Member

    move your desk away from the bed???:-?
  8. davidsait

    davidsait Member

    If you're ever unsure about something medical, I recommend ringing NHS Direct (0845 46 47).

Share This Page