Is it just me.....

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Nuke, Sep 21, 2004.

1. Nuke

Nuke Active Member

Or is the clock on this website out by an hour, or did i just wake up having missed putting the clocks back again.

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    website
    hour
    clocks
  3. mikelyons

mikelyons Supporting Member

It's just you. Mine's only out by a minute

4. Di

Di Active Member

Have you set your time to GMT+1 on your profile options? :p ;)

5. Nuke

Nuke Active Member

so why does it say 20:13 when its quarter past nine (21:13)

6. flugelgal

flugelgal Active Member

Go to your Usercp, choose "edit options", scroll down to the box called "Date and Time Options" and choose the time zone you are in. Also choose DST (Daylight Saving Time) options... I have GMT in top and automatic DST in the other box. Hope that helps!

7. Di

Di Active Member

Thanks Kirsty, was about to direct him to the options screen! :p :p

8. Nuke

Nuke Active Member

Him has a name you know

9. mikelyons

I'm surprised they didn't ask me if you take sugar!

Girls!:roll: :roll:

10. Nuke

Nuke Active Member

well sorted the clock out and other silly things that happened like getting emails when people replied to threads. Its quite interesting how much you can learn from women, especially Her and Her (points at those two women)

11. Di

Di Active Member

Sowwee (him ;)) Nuke, her would like to suggest you also go back to your options. There is a box like this:

Default Thread Subscription ModeWhen you post a new thread, or reply to a topic, you can choose to automatically add that thread to your list of subscribed threads, with the option to receive email notification of new replies to that thread. Do not subscribe No email notification Instant email notification Daily email notification Weekly email notification Default Thread Subscription Mode:
    Choose your option here.

Alternatively, if you wish to subscribe to some threads and not others, at the top of each thread there is a thread tools drop down menu. Again you can unsubscribe from a thread and will no longer receive e-mails. There is a third option, but I don't want to blind you with too much in on night! :p ;)

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    website
    hour
    clocks
  13. flugelgal

flugelgal Active Member

I don't think I referred to you as "him", Nuke! :shock: Glad you managed to get it sorted out - and the subscription thing too. Just yell "OI YOU!" at me if you need any help with anything else... ;)

14. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

So in other words... it is just you!

15. Di

Di Active Member

Yup, I suppose that is the simple answer to the original question. :p ;)

16. Nuke

Nuke Active Member

Yea sorted email thingy. anoying when MSN keeps going "BLING BLONG" you have one new message in your email box

17. flugelgal

flugelgal Active Member

In a manner of speaking, it is just Mr. Nuke, but you never know, Lynchie, there may be others who are afraid to speak out - and Mr. Nuke is the spokesman for the "how do I fix it so that tMP displays MY time?" group.... (I think it's bedtime...)

18. Nuke

Nuke Active Member

yep it is just me. But i never mentioned MY clock or anything

19. mikelyons

Is it a bird?.....

Is it a plane?....

No it's Flugelgal. :)

20. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

Ah of course... I didn't think that one through I suppose... I apologise to all those who were suffering in silence with inaccurate clocks.