Is it just me or..........

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by lottie4744, Apr 8, 2005.

1. lottie4744

lottie4744 Member

Does anyone else STILL have the Santa Hat still on the tMP logo?!?!?

It's not there on my home computer..... but it's always they're when i'm on the school network!

Anyone any idea why??
  2. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

delete ya cookies!!!

3. dyl

dyl Active Member

Ummm - which style you using? And do you mean the logo at the top of the page?
  4. tubafran

tubafran Active Member

Same here - top left logo has santa hat - using Clean- Full Screen

Although it's not there on Default Style or tmp 3.03
  5. Jan H

Jan H Moderator Staff Member

Did you try refreshing the page (in Explorer: push F5 or view -> refresh or right-click -> refresh or push the button with the two green arrows). If that doesn't help, try emptying your "temporary internet folders" (because it could be that they are not so temporary after all ;) ) You do this in Tools -> Options -> tab sheet "general" -> push the "delete files..." button in the middle of the tab
  6. tubafran

tubafran Active Member

Yep tried all that - dissappears after using the F5 - log on again and the little blighters back - not long till its official return so it looks like its Christmas everyday here.
  7. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Try pressing ctrl-F5 - that should do the trick.:biggrin:
  8. Jan H

Jan H Moderator Staff Member

what's the difference with a normal "F5"?
    does it also work in Firefox?
  9. stephen2001

stephen2001 Member

Ctrl + F5 looks for changes in the script, and redownloads any images into Temporary Internet Files (TIFs) or Cache.

Pressing F5 on its own just looks for changes in the script. Because the Xmas banner probably had the same file name as the normal one has, it dosen't redownload the image, hence the reason the computer still displays the Xmas banner.