Is Ian Perks on a Mission

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by tubafran, Sep 28, 2004.

1. tubafran

tubafran Active Member

Notice that we have a lot of very old threads reappering in all forums. Is Ian Perks on a mission to place a post on every single one or is he just trying to give Mr Bale a run for his money on the most posts? :D
  2. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

'Is Ian Perks on a mission?'

'Is Ian's mission on a perk?'

Why not rejuvenate old threads? :) With lots of new members on here, it's good to let them know what we've been gassing on about all this time! ;-)
  3. Keppler

Keppler Moderator Staff Member

Especially that poll about rind-on-your-bacon or not... that was a good one, I always said...
    Is it to be matched by the tremendous randomosity of the "direction-of-belly-button" poll though?

Only time will tell..
  4. ian perks

ian perks Active Member

Hello Francis Hargate:
    It is interesting to see what as been going also to put MY POINT OF VIEWS ACROSS on here if you dont like it then HARD CHEESE!!!!!!!!!
  5. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

I think Ms Hargate's question was said with her tongue placed firmly in her cheek ;-)

Now it's time for a REAL random thread..... coming up.
  6. tubafran

tubafran Active Member

Hello yourself, no criticism intended nice to see that we tMPers can discuss such a diverse and interesting amount of tosh. :D :D :D . Is there a tongue in cheek icon?:rolleyes:
  7. tubafran

tubafran Active Member

By heck Dave you're fast at posting - beat me to that while I was still looking for a tongue in cheek icon and thats MR Hargate to you - Frances would be a girl, FRANCIS is the spelling for a bloke or you just trying to wind me up:rolleyes:
  8. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

I could have sworn I saw 'Frances'. Honestly! Age and eyesight! Please accept my humblest of humble apologies

Davina Payn

9. Di

Di Active Member

Why thank you Mr Keppy, only I didn't notice you posting your choice! ;)
  10. Keppler

Keppler Moderator Staff Member

How unobservant of you ;)
  11. geordiecolin

geordiecolin Active Member

Its more than possible that you saw the above on a weekend...... Usually a Saturday night, or so I've heard.... ;) :p
  12. tubafran

tubafran Active Member

Carefull. You're asking for a slap with my handbag and I've got two tuba mouthpieces in there as well as the make-up, lippy, spare underpants, mobile telephone, house-keys, car-keys, address book, diary, credit cards, needle and thread, spare buttons, safety-pin, torch, personal alarm, car insurance policy document, library card, screwdriver, spanner and loads of programmes and tickets from band contests. Why do woman have so much stuff in their handbags - it doesn't matter how big it is they've got to fill it.:rolleyes:
  13. ian perks

ian perks Active Member

Just checking up on what as been said:-D
  14. Keith Stanley James Lever

Keith Stanley James Lever Supporting Member

I agree with David, although being a member of the mouthpiece for over twelve months I could not get into the site to put my point of view across, with the help of John [THE MANAGEMENT] I can now enter the site and answer the topics, even though some of the threads go back twelve months or more.............