Is Bill Gates the Devil?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by MRSH, Jul 22, 2004.

1. MRSH

MRSH Supporting Member

Proof that Bill Gates is the Devil :lol: :wink:

The real name of "the" Bill Gates is William Henry Gates III. Nowadays he is known as Bill Gates (III), where "III" means the order of third (3rd.)

By converting the letters of his current name to the ASCII-values and adding his (III), you get the following:

B 66
    I 73
    L 76
    L 76
    G 71
    A 65
    T 84
    E 69
    S 83
    + 3
    --------------
    666 !!

Some might ask, "How did Bill Gates get so powerful?" Coincidence? Or just the beginning of mankind's ultimate and total enslavement???

Before you decide, consider the following:

M S - D O S 6 . 2 1
    77+83+45+68+79+83+32+54+46+50+49 = 666

W I N D O W S 9 5
    87+73+78+68+79+87+83+57+53+1 = 666

Coincidence? You decide...

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    William Henry Gates III
    Devil
    Bill Gates
    M S - D O S
    N D O W S
  3. ScrapingtheBottom

ScrapingtheBottom Active Member

Wow all that number crunching to find out Gates is the devil - all you have to do is look at his horns.

4. dazzyboy

dazzyboy Member

5. jambo

jambo Member

It's been rumoured that he has more money than God so...anything is possible :shock:

6. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

7. dazzyboy

dazzyboy Member

he has ive measured it with a banana and its aproximatly 2.75 banana's long or if your still in imperial measurements 15.34 goosberries.

now where did i leave those tablets :shock:

8. akwarose

akwarose Active Member

what!?!?! NO!!! God doesnt need money (wot would he possibly need yo buy that he cant create!!!), so therefore, i probably have more money than God!!

sheesh.... anyway. is bill gates the devil?? more than likely, but i think that about most people... :roll:

9. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

I'm sure he's a lovely man, just misunderstood by the world... also if he was to employ me as his personal promotions manager (reasonable salary) I would be more than happy to tell the world...

please tell me he's a tmper!

10. JessopSmythe

JessopSmythe Active Member

I'm sure he's a number of things ending in "er" :wink: , but as far as I'm aware tmper is not one of them

11. Just look at his software... is that not enough proof for u lot??? :lol:

:twisted: of course he's the devil. he's watching us all through our computers :!:

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    William Henry Gates III
    Devil
    Bill Gates
    M S - D O S
    N D O W S
  13. ScrapingtheBottom

Well apart from mine - I have a mac. :p

14. jambo

jambo Member

From whom the original format for Windows was...'borrowed'?

15. Well Worth It

Well Worth It Active Member

D'you know what makes me feel really gutted...?
    If Gates dropped £100,000 on the floor, it wouldn't be worth his time to bend down and pick it up.
    What a sickener.

16. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

which is why i plan to crawl along at his feet...

17. ScrapingtheBottom

Bill Gates: These guys at apple are onto a really good thing, it's a shame they don't realise the potential it has to rip people off. I'm leaving and setting up my own company to make a shoddy version of the mac operating system which crashes constantly and is massively overpriced. I'm then going to use my coporate law arm to play fast and loose with monopoly laws and make everyone use my software - thus providing me with even less incentive to make sure it works properly. Like shooting fish in a barrel really.

Bank Manager: Sounds good, here's your start up loan.

18. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

There's rumoured to be an easter egg deep inside Windows somewhere which says exactly that, but I've never found it. The only one I found was the flight simulator and I can't remember how to get at it now.

For a scarily funny insight into the Gates World, read "Let There Be Lite" by Rupert Morgan. You'll never eat a poppy seed bun again...
    BMB

xx