Is astrology a girl thing???????

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by drinkalot, Feb 13, 2004.

1. drinkalot

drinkalot Member

Is astrology a girl thing, or do some of you blokes believe???????

I read my stars everyday and they always have some relevance!!!!!! sometimes there spot on!!! Coincidence????? or true??????

I think that i am a true Gemini - Split personality etc.......

What star sign are you????? does it reflect your true personality?????
  2. James McFadyen

James McFadyen New Member

I totally believe in astrology!

I too am a gemini, the best of the lot! ;)

Gemini's are so the best, we're charming, fuuny, loveable, chatty and good conversationalists! Although the split personality is not quite an attractive!

U've got to love us! :wink:
  3. backrowbloke

backrowbloke Member

the only stars i see at mo are above my head...shouldnt have had that guiness after work :guiness

I dont believe in the astrology mumbo jumbo

PS - Cancer :lol:
  4. drinkalot

drinkalot Member

Drinking again!!!!! tut tut!!!! hope you had one for me!!!
  5. Dawnys_flug

Dawnys_flug Member

I'm one of those ones whose birthday falls on a cross-over between Aries and Taurus so according to some i'm one and the others i'm the other!! :D

I don't really believe strongly in horoscopes. Sometimes they are accurate but sometimes they are way off! If my horoscope predicts something and it comes true then it's nice, but i dont live my life by them like some people i know!
  6. Lauradoll

Lauradoll Active Member

Load of rubbish!!

I'm Sagitarius by the way!!
  7. horn1

horn1 Member

I read horoscopes and hope they're true (if they're good!!)

I'm scorpio!
  8. cornetshell

cornetshell Member

I think its a mix of coincedence, vague writting on behalf of the 'astromomer' and people making things fit :wink:

Oh and I am Aries- the first sign of the Zodiac and the best - of course :lol:
  9. Lauradoll

Lauradoll Active Member

Yeah but if you didn't read them then you'd never be aware of what was "meant" to happen.

Ouch, hiccup fit :(
  10. Dawnys_flug

Dawnys_flug Member

Just to say that i regard myself as aries as that is what i mostly am and it's the best star sign! :p
    Not that i believe in them......
  11. James McFadyen

Does aries beat Gemini - the power of two remember! ;) ;)
  12. Dawnys_flug

Dawnys_flug Member

ahhh but a ram has two horns!!! :twisted:

13. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

i think it's a load of rubbish...

I'm Taurus... and get my horoscope sent to me via email each morning
  14. James McFadyen

2 horns is that ur come back! come on, if ur gonna choose any instrument in the brass band surely, u'd want to have two cornets! :wink: :wink:

15. drinkalot

drinkalot Member

Me thinks you believe really!!!!!!! Else why would you get your horoscope sent to you everyday!!!!!! I'm a believer but only read the morning paper!!!! and thats not everyday!!!! :D
  16. Dawnys_flug

Dawnys_flug Member

hehehe i know, twas poor!

Should have put two flugelhorns! Now that would surely beat two cornets or two people or two horns, be them attached to a ram or a bandsman!!
  17. James McFadyen

indeed! :wink:

But come on honestly, Gemini's have everying u need! :wink: :wink: I know,,,,,,,we are a rare breed! :lol: :lol:
  18. Dawnys_flug

Dawnys_flug Member

yeah, ok then i guess you win!!! :wink:

But...... wait........ o.... almost had something there...... thinking of a great comeback to do with breed but can't think of any breeds of ram!! :oops:

19. James McFadyen

It's a good job I'm signing off now ;) ;) nighty night!
  20. twigglet

twigglet Member

Ooooo me too! April 22nd. Not sure what the characteristics of these star signs are though to see which I am more like. Dawnys_flug, can you help me ?