Is anyone as pathetic as me?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by zuzanna, Dec 13, 2004.

1. zuzanna

zuzanna New Member

Me and tubafran have been doing 4 to 5 christmas jobs a week recently so on saturday we went for a nice break to the retail park at Doncaster, however we are that pathetic that we ended up listening to a band there playing christmas music! Thanx to Lofthouse 2000 for entertaining us!

Is anyone else that sad?

P.S. Lofthouse, we thought we would keep with tradition so (as well as some english cash) we put some foreign coins in your bucket! sorry.....don't you just hate when people do that!

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    jobs
    anyone
    break
    cash
    coins
  3. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

Yep, I always stop to listen to who'se playing (unless they're like the cacophony that was outside Tong Garden Centre a few weeks ago!!), despite being totally bored with the music by the end of the first week of playing it!!

The foreign money thing?? shame on you ...Grrrr! You're obviously not one of the counters in your band! ;)

4. stephen2001

stephen2001 Member

I think it makes a good change to listen rather than play, unless it means standing outside in the freezing cold!!

5. tubafran

tubafran Active Member

Well foreign only in the sense that it was 10 cents, so with the Euro at 70p it was worth 7p; only problem now is where to change it into GBP. Only put the 10 cents in because we didn't have a spare button.

6. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

... mmm, thats not pathetic at all....

7. uncle eric

uncle eric Member

no