iriver H340

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Fitzy's GF, Dec 7, 2005.

1. Fitzy's GF

Fitzy's GF Active Member

We have recently purchased a iriver H340 and are trying to figure out how to change the frame rate.

Can anyone help?

2. rutty

rutty Active Member

I've got one of those!

What do you mean by frame rate though? Are you trying to change the sample rate? I would have thought that it would just play whatever files you put on there
  3. NeilW

NeilW Member

I've got an H320.

Are you trying to play video? Its quite picky on the way it has to be formatted. I haven't tried, I must admit.

If you're recording, its in the recording parameter for your selected input device....

A visit to could be informative (tMp style BBS for iRivers - there's a section for H3x0 in the forums....)

4. Fitzy's GF

Fitzy's GF Active Member

Yeah I am trying to play video. There is HEAPS on that website!!

I will try it out as soon as the iriver gets back home....;)
  5. Fitzy's GF

Fitzy's GF Active Member

WooHoo!! :metal: :woo :bounce

It works!! No more boring car trips!
  6. rutty

rutty Active Member

It'll drain the battery quite quickly compared to listening to music, so you may want to invest in an in-car charge (if they make one) ;)
  7. NeilW

NeilW Member

They don't make one, but a plug-in that'll provide 5V at more than an amp ought to do it (the centre of the plug is POSITIVE - but check your mains supply box - my iRiver is in the car!). I must admit I can't see one instantly, though Maplin do a 4.5V one that would probably do the job OK.

I gather that ~4 hours is reasonable on a charge for watching video - which might be enough for you...

Have fun

8. Fitzy's GF

Fitzy's GF Active Member

You can get a portable battery pack which is 4 AA batteries. I can't remember how long they last though, Mark was looking into that....

I don't see any reason why you can't get a charger that plugs into the cigarette lighter. I have a multi vault thingy that I used to used to plug a portable CD player into the car, so that may work....