Irish sop player ;)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by brownrob, Oct 23, 2005.

1. brownrob

brownrob Member

Hey folks!

As the title suggests, Im an Irish sop player, from County fermanagh! What it didnt tell you is that im 23, and a lazy student to boot :clap: . I started sop in february with a local band (probably Irish grade 3/4) having stormed out of my previous band! (not really, band politics are a horible thing ;) ) I played principal Bb Cornet with those other guys and I was a finalist in local young musician of the year (many moons ago!) Still looking for a nice cheap Schilke or Sovereign sop to buy :D

When Im not messing about in a band, Im usually farming (!) and playing badminton and other boring stuff... like pubbing and clubbing, all the stuff young folk do! Freinds say Im a bit like dougal from Fr Ted, and its not a compliment! :confused:

I also visit flatmates from college in Edinburgh from time to time so if any bands in that area wouldnt mind a sop player (can play regular Bb too, yes its that bad you cant tell the difference!) but i rambled on enough, the rest of me is shrouded in mystery ;) :biggrin: