Introducing a newbie to TMP

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by LittleMissEuph, Oct 3, 2007.

1. LittleMissEuph

LittleMissEuph New Member

Hello all,

It has only taken me around 5 years or something but eventually I'm now a signed up member of TMP - be kind!!:)

2. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

Hi Sarah, and good to see you've taken the plunge!

We're quite harmless really - well, most of us anyway :cool: - and we'll watch with interest to see what you have to say in the coming days ;)

:hi

3. stevetrom

stevetrom Well-Known Member

Well not all of us are harmless !!!!!

4. Hello! Always good to welcome a new face, although I am pretty new around here!

Hi from me, anyway

5. ploughboy

ploughboy Active Member

Hey Wife - Glad you've finally made it!!

6. sugarandspice

sugarandspice Active Member

So i'm demoted to lover on here now as well as at home?! :-?

Hey Sarah, good to see you're now as sad as me ;) hope to see you again soon :) xx

7. LittleMissEuph

Helloo,

Kelly - why would you be referred to as anything other than lover???

I am the wife around here - and it will be me who's claiming £24m from Garry when he wants to divorce me and marry you - haha!!! :clap:

How are you my dear?

S xxx

8. sugarandspice

I'm looking forward to the day when Garry has 24m! (do you know something i don't?!)

I'm good thanks, smiling over your shameless plug on Emley Chat! :)
    We're away for Durham day which is a shame as i think we both would of liked to help out but might be able to help out at Bramham- at least i think Garry intends to and seeing as you wont be able to take me shopping i might as well come too! ;)

Have a fab holiday and i'll see you soon! Hopefully when i'm no longer stressed with uni work! ;)

9. LittleMissEuph

Haha - it was shameless - but Garry told Rob to do it - and Rob obviously told me, what with him being a bit of a technophobe.

It would be great if you can play at Bramham - shall I put you down on the list officially?

S xxx

10. sugarandspice

Not yet- Garrys sorting out the days he's conducting some youth band somewhere but i'll let you know as soon as we know :)

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    TMP
    all
    something