Instrument Clearout

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Kinrao, Mar 25, 2011.

1. Kinrao

Kinrao Member

The band have a number of instrumenst we are looking to clear quickly so priced accordingly.

Bach 50B Bass Trombone - Double plug, 9 1/2 bell. Recently refurbished with sonic clean at Brass and Woodwind. £1100

Conn 8h Elkhart Trombone - Good condition, although some tarnish marks where the instrument has been held and some on slide, in Ritter gig bag. £550

Yamaha Maestro Cornet - Recently refurbished at Brass and Woodwind, plays beautifully although there is some tarnishing to the laquer. £600

Yamaha Maestro Cornet - Recently refurished at Brass and Woodwind, absolutely immaculate. £700

Sovereign Roundstamp Baritone - Good condition £1200

Imperial Baritone - £300

I will shortly put pics up on a fileshare site, any questions please ask.

Thanks

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Maestro Cornet
    50B Bass Trombone
    Yamaha
    Bach
    Woodwind
  3. MoominDave

MoominDave Well-Known Member

Probably have a buyer for the baritone - chap in Seattle asked me to keep an eye out for old Imperials. What's your email address? I'll put you directly in touch.

4. Kinrao

Kinrao Member

5. shazzaroo

shazzaroo New Member

Hi, I am interested in the 8H, would you be able to courier it to me?
    Many thanks.

6. Kinrao

Kinrao Member

Yes of course Shaz, if you can PM me a postcode I would price it up and let you know how much it would be over and above.

Will be sending pics of all instruments out to those who have requested them today.

Thanks all for your interest.

7. shazzaroo

shazzaroo New Member

Hi,
    How do i send a private message??

8. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

Click on the name of the person you want to send a message to, and you will see the option on a drop-down menu - quite straightforward really.

9. Kinrao

Kinrao Member

Conn trombone now sold.