Inside the Perfect Robbery - Sky One, last night.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Rapier, Apr 18, 2006.

1. Rapier

Rapier Supporting Member

Did anyone see Inside the Perfect Robbery on Sky One last night? As a 'Girlie' Horn player, I have to ask, "Did my bum look big in that Police Car?" :cool:

2. Di

Di Active Member

You were there? Waaaaaa, I missed it. :(

We were flicking through the channels and saw just a couple of minutes of it while we having dinner.

So, I'm sorry, I can't answer your question. :rolleyes:

We did have a chortle at the title though - Inside a Perfect Robbery - clue one - hit on a bank holiday Monday! :tongue:

We were involved in a minor pile up on Sunday - don't worry, no injuries other than minor whiplash to two parties in the rear car. We were the front car, had stopped, the lass in the middle car stopped, the third car - wham! Its great having a tow bar. ;)

Anyway, since an ambulance arrived on scene (not called but was passing) and two occupants were taken in for check up, the Police were called. This meant that all parties were asked, as is routine, to present their documents at a nominated station and take a breathaliser. The latter part was easy. He passed with flying colours with a 0. He set off yesterday to his nominated Police station and was told he couldn't present his docs as "this is a head quarters sir, not a Police station". Off to the nearest station, "closed for bank holiday". Try another "closed due to unforseen circumstances". Come on you're having a laff, try another "bank holiday - closed". Finally, at the fifth station of trying, he was able to show his license, insurance and MOT. :cool:

3. Rapier

Rapier Supporting Member

I was the police 'driving expert' doing the pursuit driving and one or two more exotic manoeuvres. :eek:

4. Di

Di Active Member

I'll ask hubby for you. Think he watched a little of it before turning in. ;)

*sits back and waits for repeat* :mad:

5. Rapier

Rapier Supporting Member

It was shown again last night and I still haven't seen it! :(

Still, they are supposed to be sending me a copy. :)

6. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

Haven't seen it. Am cheapskate and haven't got Sky. Will just have to wait 20 years until it gets to terrestrial...
    I look forward to it.
    BMB
    xx

7. Di

Di Active Member

Doh! Next time, can you warn us BEFORE its on? ;)

8. Rapier

Rapier Supporting Member

I don't know when it's on. Not having Sky I don't look at the progs. Even more annoying is that the DJ on my local radio station was just talking about it, saying how impressed he was with the driving!! Cool.

9. Di

Di Active Member

Oooh on TV and a special mention on radio. Go you. :clap::biggrin:

10. Rapier

Rapier Supporting Member

It was on again Saturday night (Sky Two) !!! They are flogging that to death. 3 times in one week that's some 'repeat' schedule. It'll be like Fools and Horses soon. ;)

Still not seen it! My Brother in Law recorded it onto DVD and sent it to me, but it doesn't work on my DVD player or my computer. And the DJ from the local radio copied it for me and that doesn't work either!! I wish the TV company would get their act together and send the promised VHS copy. :(

Last edited: Apr 24, 2006
  11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    Perfect Robbery
    Sky One
    anyone
    player
    Inside the Perfect Robbery
  12. Rapier

Rapier Supporting Member

I've seen it! I've seen it! God I'm good. I thought I looked a bit like Harrison Ford, but my wife seems to think I look more like Harold from Neighbours! I've never liked her. ;)

13. Di

Di Active Member

Did your promised video eventually arrive or was there yet another rerun?

14. Rapier

Rapier Supporting Member

My promised video turned up this morning. :D I have a couple of DVD's available for a small fee. ;)

15. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

But now you know how to post photographs you can just post up a couple of stills on here...
    :cool:
    BMB
    xx