In 6 Days....

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by meandmycornet, Jan 13, 2006.

1. meandmycornet

meandmycornet Active Member

My 20 days till I'm 20 countdown shall begin!

I've decided that for each day of my countdown to full proper adultness (i won't even be a teenager anymore!) I'm going to relieve a classic childhood experience! I need ideas!

So far i've got:

Go to the park and swing on the swings and slide down the slides
    Eat a big bowl of ice cream covered in loads of sickly saws and hundreds and thousands
    Play hide and seek (volunteer required!!)
    Paint by numbers
    Dot to Dots
    Play with Playdoh
    Climb a tree

Anyone got any good ideas?

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    thousandsPlay
    treeAnyone
    numbersDot
    DotsPlay
    PlaydohClimb
  3. yonhee

yonhee Active Member

play tag...?

4. meandmycornet

who with? Milo? :tongue: aaaaaaah how i wish i was at school and running round the playground! I wish I was six again! Not about to turn 20 :cry:

5. yonhee

yonhee Active Member

yeah why not? Also do lots of messy painting and sticking stuff and using lots of glitter. Actually thats pretty much one of my art lessons :p

6. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

- knock and run?
    - jump burns?
    - wear school shorts?

7. meandmycornet

whats jump burns? and why on earth would i have a pair of school shorts? :tongue:
    also i'm far too much of a goody 2 shoes/square/ geek whatever they call them these days to play knock a door run!

8. DaveR

DaveR Active Member

Don't worry, it's not that bad - although at my (relatively) great age I struggle to remember it! :p Or maybe I was just drunk for a year? :confused:

Let me see, what else could you do...... skipping? :-?

9. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

Jump burns? - as kids, me and my pals used to jump streams for fun, eventually attempting wider points until some missed the other side and hit the water. (If you don't want to do that, you could always get a fishing net and go for minnows or sticklebacks ;) ).
    School Shorts? - Well, being female you would have never had the chance to wear them as a young girl, so there's a one-off for you!
    Knock-door-run - you've never played that? :eek:

10. DaveR

DaveR Active Member

11. Di

Di Active Member

Haha, I was made to do that on a special day. Well if today isn't the day the baby turns up, do something else you'll remember instead! So the day Vic was due I was going down the slide in the kiddies playground! :eek:

Anyway .....

Finger painting. Lots of gooey mess.
    palm prints (I bet you're mum has got some somewhere from your first days at school, can write your age on them and put them with those).
    Buy a "Barbie" fairy cake mix and make the cakes.
    Have a jelly fight. :)

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    thousandsPlay
    treeAnyone
    numbersDot
    DotsPlay
    PlaydohClimb
  13. meandmycornet

My mum doesn't have palm prints :tongue: but I'll do her some now! thats a fab idea! All your ideas are brill! Although I think mother would be less than impressed with a jelly fight! :tongue:

14. DaveR

DaveR Active Member

You have to use proper school paint though - do they call it poster paint? It was made from powder and mixed with water. Had a horrid smell, as I recall....

I like the idea of a jelly fight - I never did that as a child! I was obviously deprived :(

15. Di

Di Active Member

Oooh ooh, the papier mache piggy bank! :)
    Make a den under the table (or in the garden if there's somewhere you can do it ) with loads of blankets and have a picnic under there.

16. meandmycornet

Wowowow yeah i'm guna make a den :D:D:D:D I wanna make a Den now! :tongue: I used to have a lil kiddies tent from ikea and i'd put it up in the garden and take all sorts of things down to it :tongue: it was a school, a house, a shop :tongue: and i had the picnic obviously :D awwwwwww i wanna be a lil kid again!

17. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

get a big cardboard box.. open out the ends, (so you can see through 2 ends), then get in it, and roll around the garden in it!

18. meandmycornet

i've never done that before! sounds exciting though! might have to try it! although my garden is a big slope and i'd probably end up in the stream at the bottom!

19. yonhee

yonhee Active Member

roll down the slope into the stream then :p

20. meandmycornet

and get stuck like mr squirrel and have to be rescued by the RSPCA? :tongue:

21. yonhee

yonhee Active Member

It cant be that deep, and you have the advantage of not being stuck in a bird feeder.

22. FlugelD

FlugelD Member

Fall down, graze knees, get mummy to kiss them better.
    Pick scabs off knees.
    Wake up in a dry nappy!
    Wake up in a wet nappy :eek:
    Drink lots of milk.
    Puke milk all over unsuspecting parent. (A mouthfull, mixed with rusk, sticks best...)
    Stand up, take two steps, lose balance, fall over. (Without benefit of alcohol ;) )
    Lie in bed one morning thinking 'If mum doesn't wake me up soon, I'll be late...'
    Jump in puddles.
    Play football in the street.

Enjoy... :)