IMPORTANT - tMP Closing for a few hours this evening

Discussion in 'tMP Site News & Suggestions' started by TheMusicMan, Dec 13, 2005.

1. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Important Announcement re tMP Upgrade

We are approaching the final stages of the upgrade process, and I am advised that we will need to close tMP for a few hours this evening - Tuesday 13th December - to finish the process.

We will try to complete the work as quickly as possible so as to have minimum disruption to tMP.

Please also be aware that areas such as the tMP Links directory and the tMP Gallery may remain closed for a further few days as these systems cannot be upgraded until we have completed the upgrade of the main software.

Thanks for your co-operation and understanding... fingers crossed for later then yeah:)

John

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    tMP Closing
    tMP
    tMP.
    tMP Links
    tMP Upgrade
  3. Cornishwomble

Cornishwomble Active Member

Have you set up the helpline yet for those tmpers who will suffer withdrawal symptoms? You could have a crises on your hands, I hope the Samaritans have been marned

4. Will the Sec

Will the Sec Active Member

You don't want to marn the Samaritans.

It just winds them up.

5. Cornishwomble

Cornishwomble Active Member

Of course marn is a phrase local to a small bungalow in Cornwall which is the same as Warn but with more force and... oh forget it :oops:

6. Will the Sec

Will the Sec Active Member

Let's continue this silliness tonight!

.....D'oH!

7. TheMusicMan

Also everyone - please don't forget that the only tMP styles currently available and updated for the new version of the software used are tMP Clean and Default. tMP303 will not be available for a little while as it costs serious £££ to get these styles updated. I shall do so at some point - but if I were to do so this soon before Christmas I might get a firm kick up the bum from merry little horn player :)

8. Di

Di Active Member

John, by Default, do you mean the new tMP Main? I've only got options to clean, main and PDA?

9. TheMusicMan

No - I actually meant Default Di. Remember we used to have that on here but I replaced it with the tMP Main style? Well that was the default theme supplied with the software we use, and will once again be supplied with the latest version.

As I don't have the tMP Main style upgraded for the vB35 series, I can't use that one I'm afraid. The default style is similar (though very ugly in my opinion) but I will turn this 'on' temporarily for people to use if they prefer it to tMP Clean. I will also be making some customisations to it over the coming days/weeks to make it look more like tMP, rather than the vBulletin default style.

Hope that helps...:D

10. Di

Di Active Member

Are we going to get, live a 5 minute warning or something so we don't get cut off mid-post? :eek: ;)

11. Di

Di Active Member

OK folks. We're now offering a 15 minute warning to get all those all important messages in. tMP will be taken off line, temporarily at 18:45.

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    tMP Closing
    tMP
    tMP.
    tMP Links
    tMP Upgrade