I'm So Excited!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Charmed, Feb 15, 2006.

1. Charmed

Charmed Active Member

My Buffy DVD boxset has finally arrived!

To all my tmp friends, I will miss you! Please don't forget me in my absence. I will be back! :biggrin:

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    I'm So Excited
    DVD boxset
    friends
    My Buffy
    biggrin
  3. Rapier

Rapier Supporting Member

I loved all the references to Buffy in Smallville this week! Especially with Spike playing a Uni Professor and the paper headline Buffy the Slayed Vampire! Classic. :D

4. Charmed

Charmed Active Member

Just finished watching Season 4 and thought I'd better take a break before starting Season 5!

And Rapier, please don't give anything away, I'm purposely not watching current ones on TV so it doesn't spoil it for me. But glad someone else watches Buffy too!

5. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

Noooo! Spike's best quality was his endearing stupidity!* He can't play intelligent characters. It's just not right.
    BMB
    xx

*that and a body to die for. No pun intended...

6. Mister 4x4

Mister 4x4 Member

Same thing happened a few weeks ago to me when the Season 4 DVD set of '24' showed up.

7. Charmed

Charmed Active Member

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Well, I've watched all seven seasons now, and I am devestated that it is all over!

What am I going to do with myself now? Oh yes, Angel series 3 is released on Monday as is Charmed Series 5 (I think), and I have the 2nd part of CSI: Miami Season 2 to watch. Well this should keep me going for a while. ;)

But surely, this can't be the end of Buffy? There is much more scope to 'play' with, you writers! :mad:

Bring back Buffy, bring back Buffy, bring back..........