I'm looking for Matthew White (euphonium)

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by tdolby, Apr 6, 2009.

1. tdolby

tdolby New Member

Hi folks, sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong thread but I don't have permissions to create a new thread in all categories.

I'm looking for Matthew White (euphonium) so I can book him for an event! If anyone knows him (or Matthew if you're on this site) please email me--thomas@ted.com
  2. jockinafrock

jockinafrock Active Member

Isn't he in Harrogate at the moment with the NYBBGB? Smashing player! :clap:
  3. tdolby

tdolby New Member

Sorry, what does NYG..... stand for? where are they playing/staying, so I can contact him? Thanks--Thomas
  4. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

National Youth Brass Band of Great Britain... :) :tup

Good luck contacting him.
  5. Blagger

Blagger Member

You should be able to get his contact email from the Leyland Band Website.
    Failing that PM me and I'll give you Mob number of player in band who will have his number.
  6. BassBoneMatt

BassBoneMatt Member

i've got his mob number.. i'll point him to this thread, as i wouldn't give it out without asking just to be sure! :) my dad works with his dad too lol.. small world! anyway.... haha
    will be in touch
  7. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

Thanks for that Matt - very sensible to do it that way round, as you can never be too careful when giving away mobile numbers etc
  8. 08cbinns

08cbinns Member

Very good soloist Matthew White! He was geust soloist at a concert for us, and it was spectacular!