I'm going into hiding...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by cornetgirl, Feb 10, 2005.

1. cornetgirl

cornetgirl Active Member

...for fear BMB is going to accost me and do horrible things!

Beaks and I have spent a day in London today for our first pre-wedding dance lesson with the divine Anton du Beke, and had a wonderful time!

He really is "just like on the telly" only skinnier and slightly more crackers if that's possible - very enthusiastic and obviously semi-Godlike as Beaker seems to be able to dance! I still have toes!!!

But Ms Badger may stamp her feet a bit as I got lots of hugs and kisses off him..... :)

My whereabouts are not to be revealed to the aforementioned Badger until she has recovered from her upset!!!! ;)

Rach x

2. HBB

HBB Active Member

I'll keep her at bay, don't you worry Rachel... (if you were in London you should have popped in for tea at my house!)

3. cornetgirl

cornetgirl Active Member

If only I'd known you were in Ben!!!

Went to visit my mad opera singing friend, which was great - if exhausting - you don't get a word in edgeways with Kathy. Might have been quieter at yours!!! ;)

Rach x

4. HBB

HBB Active Member

Heheh....

I do chat, but I run out of things to say after: "hi. i'm ben" :)

5. Di

Di Active Member

Oh yea! :rolleyes::tongue:

Couldn't you have taken Ms Badger with you? ;)

6. HBB

HBB Active Member

You're the worlds worst talker Diane!

7. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

Gaaah! Just seen this! Someone hold me coat! :ranting2: Someone hold me hat!:ranting2: Good, now someone hold me back....:ranting2::ranting2:

I will expect photos and possibly an item of Mr Du Beke's clothing! Aaah, to be hugged and kissed by Anton! All I have is slightly dubious fantasies about non-existent Aryan masseuses. Oh and EvildaddyBadger....

Rant-a-Badger
    xx

P.S.
    I'm glad it was lovely, do you think Beaker will remember it all come the happy day...?

8. cornetgirl

cornetgirl Active Member

Ooooh dear, sorry BMB!!!!

Beaks can now count to 3 - and we are havinganotherlessonpriortotheday (dya think if I run it all together BMB won't notice it??????)

Sadly we have no pics (it wouldn't have felt right to suddenly get a pic of him) and his clothing seemed pretty non-tearable, but I shall carry out further investigations to keep the Badger happy! We are enjoying it tho - watch out for us on the next Strictly Come Dancing as we attempt to pass ourselves off as minor celebs - is being a tMP celebrity a good enough reason for inclusion???

Rach x