I'm getting a new phone.....

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by meandmycornet, Sep 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meandmycornet

meandmycornet Active Member

I'm getting a nokia 3220 on 02 BUUUUUUT if I buy it online at THE LINK (O2 Online shop don't do the 3220) on pay as you go, will the sim card be one where you get 300 free text messages a month if you top up with £10 a month??? I don't wanna go getting it and find its not thats all!!

Thanks in advance
  2. lottie4744

lottie4744 Member

no you won't. You'd get a standard O2 sim, you'd have to buy a genie sim seperatley!
  3. meandmycornet

and how much will one of them cost me?
  4. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

I might need a new phone whether I want one or not. My mobile and the washing machine made friends yesterday..... (oops!)
  5. meandmycornet

haha well done! thats a cracker! :tongue: My phone is reaaaaaaaally old now, well I've had it just over a year, but its used a LOT!! completely buggered now though cos my second charger has broke so i'm being mad crazy and living without a phone until my new one comes! its only bin not quite a day and i'm already going nutty!
  6. Moy

Moy Active Member

Immediately you buy a new phone they seem to go out of fashion.;)
  7. HBB

HBB Active Member

or you could just buy an out of fashion phone to begin with... so you don't have to suffer the trauma of the "going out of fashion" stage... :)
  8. Moy

Moy Active Member

Yeh go for it - buy a brick.:clap:
  9. HBB

HBB Active Member

10. dyl

dyl Active Member

Is anyone gonna actually answer Fiona's latest question before this thread gets sillier?
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2005
  11. meandmycornet

Its okay Dyl, Lauren did in the first reply! And I've already 'ordered' my new sim card! :D
  12. bagpuss

bagpuss Active Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.